Just a Dare

Minji 's POV

The next morning I blocked calls from everyone even poor Micha called a few times, but nothing. I didn't talk to no one. My mom called earlier leaving a message telling me she would be gone again for a few more days. To be honest I'm happy she's leaving me alone for awhile. It gives me a chance to process what is even going on.

Did Jimin really date me just because I was a dare? Did he really fall for me like I feel for him? Or was it just all part of the plan to get me to sleep with him?

I pulled the blanket over my face as I heard my phone buzz again. I knew it was Jimin. He must have called me a hundred times last night and even came to my house. Of course I locked all the doors and windows so he couldn't try and come in.

Should I try and listen to him? Should I answer his call? Maybe he's worried really bad, I mean we've been through a lot together. I feel bipolar. One minute I want to forget him and get angry, the next I'm telling myself to just let it go. Maybe Jimin really cares for me. Maybe I was more than just a dare. Maybe there-

"MINJI!"

Oh my god! He's outside the house. I started hiding behind my pillow as I heard him call my name again. Please go away. I don't want to see you. I felt tears roll down my face as my heart felt like it was slowly breaking in two. I can't see him. I don't want to see him. Not now...maybe not ever again.

"MINJI!" I stopped crying when it sounded like he was closer. Wait! I locked all the doors! I quickly jumped out my bed slightly opening my bedroom door.

"Minji!" Standing beside the staircase was Jimin. As he saw me he quickly started charging towards my door. Before he could get in I closed and locked the door falling straight to the ground crying even more.

Remember...I was just a dare..

Jimin's POV

She slammed the door so close to me I could still smell her perfume. Why did I not tell her sooner! God I'm such a idiot! I can't believe I let this go on for this long. It's all my fault for hurting Minji in the first place. If I never agreed to that stupid dare I could've went on regular dates with her. Not ones made on lies.

I love Minji with all my heart and want her to remember me as the wonderful boyfriend she has. Not the dumbass who only dated her to sleep with her. I knew I should have told her before, I was just scared. Scared she might leave me...scared to be alone once again.

"Why?" I heard Minji asked through the door. Her cries were getting heavier and I felt like my heart was tearing out my chest.

"Because I'm ass for not telling you. Yes at the beginning you were just a stupid dare. But after I got to know you I fell for you. I know you might not believe me at this time. But I love you Minji! I truly, absolutely am crazy in love with you! I didn't mean to make you cry! I didn't mean to hurt you! Please Minji, please forgive me." I pled. There was nothing but silence behind the door. Not even her cries could be heard. I sat down on the ground waiting for a sound to come. I then heard her open her door only to throw something at me.

Her bear.

"I don't want to see you ever again Jimin!" She screamed slamming the door in my face once again. I sat there still. Not moving a inch. I've done it. I've lost the one person I love the most.

I lost my Minji bear.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
so I will write (I promise) another chapter even longer in just a few days. My mom has a appointment tomorrow and it's pretty late, but I knew this story needed a update. And plus I promised I would.

Anyways,

Thank you for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️