Ch 2: You Wouldn't...

Lucy's P.O.V.

My eyes slowly slid open to find a weird and crowded cage?!
I was inside, what looked like a human sized bird cage.
The cage's bars were rusted, and the floor was full of dirt and splattered with dry blood?! Thousands of questions started piling into my brain.

How did I get here?
Where am I?
Who put me inside this place?
Why am I here?

Foot steps were getting closer and closer to me, but when I tried to move closer to the bars my body was pulled back.
As my eyes moved down my bruised arms I noticed my clothes were all ripped and dusted with dirt. I saw that I was handcuffed to the ground. The chains weren't very long, so I couldn't escape very easily. 

.

.

"Hello there, my dear Lucy".

.

.

That voice, it's familiar. I have that person's name on the tip of my tongue. A...no, T...no, S...yes! His name started with an S!

"Oh! You can stop guessing in your mind, I'm Saito"

Saito...Saito...SAITO?!

I quickly turned my head upwards to see his face. The same kind and sweet face I knew before, somehow was a cruel and disgusting one.
"Why am I here?" I spat out.

"Simple.....revenge".

"Revenge? What are you talking about?" I asked

"Well, you see Lucy....I loved you, well scratch that I still do" he cackled at his words.

"I'm with..." I started speaking.

"Natsu Dragneel? Oh yes, I know and that is why I want revenge" he continued. "I was so nice to you and you never liked me, but Natsu was so rude and cruel to you, yet you're dating him. That is some strange logic" he spoke his story.

"I just wasn't your girl, Saito, I'm sorr--".

"Don't apologize, you're going to be tortured and stripped later.
Natsu is going to watch like if you were the television and after that, with whatever little life you still have left, you will watch Natsu try to save your ass like the patheic dog he is" his laugh disgusted me.

I wanted to puke, but sadly if I did, my vomit wouldn't reach him or his clothing. Instead I threw my spit to his face and he simply smirked, "You will regret that later, Miss Lucy Heartfilia."

I don't even know if I want Natsu to come anymore.
If he does come to rescue me then he will get injured badly, but if I die here then I won't be the only one dieing because I have someone with me or inside me.