Ch 31: After The Kiss

Lucy's P.O.V.

The lustful and smooth kiss was soon over to show that Natsu and me were now happily married.
"Now that's what I call a kiss," I commented making Natsu smirk in glory. Soon enough everyone started shouting towards us, the glorious couple. Natsu and I both started running in unison towards the open doors of the church making everyone stand up, and even jump up.

* small time skip *

"I'm dying to eat this cake, Natsu! I haven't eaten all day plus I had to be in a stupid diet for this dress," I huffed looking at the great pastel tower in the distance with glittery eyes.
"Calm down, Luce. I want to eat too! It's our wedding for the love of god! And why did you need a diet, anyway? You always look amazing."

"Natsu! I thought getting married with you would make you cut down on the cheesiness!"

"So how are you guys feelin'?" Gray sat down next to Natsu on our table.

"HUNGRY!"
We screamed, glaring at Gray for asking such a question.

"Aren't you guys the perfect couple," snorted Gray.

.

.

.

.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH!"

.

.

.

.

Oh no. It's Mirajane and Lisanna.

"NaLu is canon! NaLu! AHHHH!"
The white haired mages hugged Natsu and me giving us their full strength.
"Mira --- can't - do breath--ing thing," I managed to say while she was strangling me.

"Sorry! I'm just so happy today! You two are married and have a baby!"

"I know, sis! This is one of the best days of my life," Lisanna spoke jumping up and down.

"I think you guys are going to cut the cake soon," said Wendy from behind Mirajane.

"Really?!"

I actually think I wanted more cake than Erza. How is that humanly possible?

"CAKE! I WANT IT! NATSU, COME OVER HERE AND CUT THIS CAKE WITH ME! OR ELSE YOU WILL BE THE ONE THAT GETS RIPPED OPEN!"

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Um ... Natsu, shouldn't you be cutting the cake with Lucy? She looks pretty serious."

"Calm down, Gray, she is just bluffing."

"I CAN HEAR YOU."

"Okay. I'm going to go cut that cake now."

* Another small time skip *

Lucy's P.O.V.

"This wedding has been quite wonderful," spoke Levy sitting next to me.

At that moment soft music started playing in the distance of the ballroom.

"Yes, I agree, but I think someone wants to dance with you, Levy-chan."

A tall long, and black haired man came up to Levy. Pulling out his hand as a sign that he wanted to dance with her, she looked extremely flustered, but she took his hand nonetheless.
"Have fun with Gajeel," I commented.

She waved goodbye and they were off. I sighed as I drank a bit of my wine.

"Oi. Luce?"

"Mm?"

"Follow me."

I turned towards Natsu. He was slowly walking away from me, waiting for me to get up.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

He grabbed my wrist and started running outside of the room.
I pulled up my dress making sure not to trip on the edges.

"Wait, Natsu! Hold on!"

I stopped running and took off my white high-heels, threw them to who knows where.

"There! Let's go," I said catching up to his pace.