Ch 28: Parties and Weddings

Forgive me. I actually kinda skipped the part where everyone comes back to the guild and finds out Lucy is alive. I just couldn't find a way to enjoy myself in that chapter because we have done a lot of suprises in this story towards the guild. For example: Natsu proposing to Lucy and Lucy getting pregnant. I'm sorry if you were waiting for that chapter, but here is another update if that makes you happy.

¡ Please enjoy !

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Honestly..."

I began to speak as I twirled around in a snowy white, strapless, gown.
The mirror showed a blonde with a confused face which was obviously me.

"Oh come on, Lu-chan. You look wonderful." 

"I don't know, Levy. It's just really short and puffy for my liking, plus I don't think these stripped designs really go with my style," I said walking off from the small group of girls whom were all judging my dress.
"It is your wedding after all," snorted Mirajane looking at the other wedding gowns on hangers.

"Oh my! I'm just so excited about this."

"Why are you the one excited about this wedding, Erza -- oh -- The cake."

Erza started dancing around in the room, her eyes full of glitter and stars.
"Yes! Yes! The cake!"

Why is this woman so weird?

"Juvia-sama believes Lucy-chan should go try on the dress she saw when she entered this store," proposed Juvia.
"Why not? It's a pretty dress."
I said as I walked into the dressing room already zipping down the short white gown.

My hands landed on the dress Juvia was talking about before. I slowly pulled it over my curves and presented myself towards the indoor mirror.
That girl is about to get married. This is it. Not the moment, but the dress.
"I found it! It's the one, guys," I yelled making me grasp everyone's attention.

"Lu-chan!"

"Lucy, you look incredibly sexy. I'm sure, Natsu will want to have a billion more babies with you when you wear that dress."

"Juvia-sama had told Lucy-chan that this gown would be the one."

"Cake. Cake. Cake. Oh yes! Lucy, you look quite remarkable."

"Thank you! I truly think I'm able to marry Natsu in this dress. I mean I even think I look like a hottie in this thing," I smirked.

* Now The Guys *

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Dude! I thought you had already givin the fricken invitations to everyone even family members."

"Excuse me, but this isn't the job Lucy assigned me to do," Gray said trying to act cool.

"Gray, you know it's my wedding t--"

"--The groom never counts, Natsu. I knew you were an idiot, but come on."

"Gajeel. I swear I will--"

"--Natsu! I already tested all the cakes and they all taste amazing, but I would recommend some fish in them."

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP INTURPTING ME!"

I hope Lucy at least found the right dress, even though in my opinion she looks beautiful in everything.