Ch 17: Heart Beat

Wendy's P.O.V.

I'm almost out of power, I have used mostly all of my magic keeping Nashi calm.
She still has a fever, but at least she fell asleep. Maybe, I could ask Levy about what Nashi is suffering right now. Hopefully it is something that will just fade away quickly or with a cure.

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Wait....WHAT?!"

"D-Do you know what h-her...um..uh...illness is?" I was panicking. What are you suppose to do when you find out your child is probably going to die soon? Flip a table? Kill someone?

"Well, I'll try to see the present, but you're going to have to calm down and think only about your little girl, try describing her to me", she grabbed my hand calmly and signaled me to begin talking.
"Um...okay. She's beautiful. She has gorgeous rosy pink hair like her father even though he claims it to be salmon. She has my boring eye color, but somehow she makes it look like a dark chocolate brown. She has an adorable little giggle that she does each time someone compliments her. And, of course long eyelashes, and...and. She's just beautiful".

"You did very well, Lucy" she smiled softly. "Since you were suprisingly calm, I got to see her very easily. I know what her ILLNESS is".

She cleared her throat.

"I'm not sure if it has a name, but I know it's anecdote, it's simply blood".

She paused.

"It's not just blood from anybody, but from someone that would risk their life for her, and if the person is completely sure they would risk their life for her, then they'll have to. Even though she is just a baby, the person has to remove a lot, A LOT, of blood from their body".

"Some die during the process, Lucy"

                    *gulp*

"It has to be me"

"It's your life, and baby afterall".

I'm pretty sure I won't make it, since I'm so weak and pathetic. So, I'll start writing a goodbye letter during the train. Hopefully, I can do it without Natsu finding out. "Thank you very much, I shall be leaving now". I simply walked out of her house and went straight to the train station, to go to my family.