Ch 23: Here Goes Nothing

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Wait...does that mean my other guild members won't remember me either?" I questioned.

"Huh?" She paused while tapping her chin.
"I believe not, they will remember you exist and all, but they won't know the situation you're in. So, it's up to you if you want to tell them or not." I stared at my toes for a few seconds, and let a rough sigh escape my mouth.

.
.
.

"I'll do it."

.
.
.

"Are you sure, Natsu? What if you screw up?"
Happy's face was full of worry and terror. My heart was beating like crazy, I knew what he meant, I felt like I was going to pee myself, but I had to do it.
"I'm doing it, Happy."

"Very well, pink haired freak" she scoffed, which made me groan loudly.
"It's salmon!"
Happy gave out a small giggle and hugged me. I stepped closer to the magical door, each step sending shivers up and down my spine.

"Ready?" She asked.
I gulped. "Yes."

She send a weird charm spell towards the door, making it creak open like if it was haunted. This is for Lucy don't forget that, Natsu. I stepped inside and the door slammed shut behind me. The room was plain and simple, it had sand as its carpet, and very dusty walls.
I slowly kneeled down and wrote the gorgeous name, Lucy Heartfilia on the sand.

Soon many butterflies started appearing out of thin air. But, I still couldn't spot the transparent creature (butterfly). I began to feel inpatient, but I finally found it in a corner.
Slowly and carefully it landed on my finger. "How am I suppose to go to the--"
I was cut off by flashing lights sparkling in my eyes and soon I woke up to find me sitting in Fairy Tail's bar. Everything was back to normal, nobody was sad anymore. Erza was eating cake, Cana was drinking, Gray was stripping, Elfmen was talking about being a man, Juvia was stalking Gray, Mira was cleaning dishes, everyone was so calm.

....

Wait! Where is Lucy?

....

I needed to tell everybody about what's going on. I guess I'll do it like Gramps.
"Hey! Everybody! I have something very important to tell you---"

* time skip after story *

"---So, please help me bring back Lucy, I need her!"

"Damn, I knew you loved the bunny girl and all, but that was way too cheesy" spoke Gajeel.

"OH MY GOD! I THINK I'M GOING TO FAINT!" yelled Mira using a piece of paper as a fan.

"Wait! You guys have a child!" blushed Levy.
I nodded and everyone screamed of joy, but I calmed them down because I didn't know when Lucy would come to the guild. "So, Mira! Do you know where Lucy is?" I asked the white haired woman.
"I think she is in her apartment, why are you guys going to make 33 more NaLu babies?" I blushed making my face a darker pink then my hair.
"Okay! Don't worry, Natsu! I'll help you, but first go get Lucy, make sure you make a good impression!" said Erza.

"Alright then."