Ch 12: Stay Strong

Natsu's P.O.V.

I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I felt like I was suffocating.

Lucy's water just broke which means Nashi is about to be born. I'm about to be a father.

"NATSU! NATSU! NATSU! NATSU!" the screams of my name woke me up from the panic attack I was having . "Huh? What?"

"Lucy is in the hospital, everything is going to be just fine, stop worrying! And go help your fiancée!"

I turned to whom was talking and to my suprise, it was Erza. "Lucy and your daughter are in the hospital, Natsu! You need to control yourself" she continued.

"I need to go!" I yelled getting up from my chair. "Natsu, it's been an hour since she left and maybe even another half hour trying to get you to this world!" she yelled once more.
"What the?!?" I sprinted out of the guild and straight towards the hospital.

----- time skip -----

I was running towards Lucy's room, passing by others in which someone could be in the same circumstances. I need to be with her while she's in pain with our little girl, Nashi.
I need to comfort her and tell her to be strong even though she always is. Since I'm a dragon slayer, I could hear the cries Lucy was giving like if she was being burned alive.

....

How big is this fricken hospital? I could hear, smell, but I just couldn't grasp her. When I started to lose hope, the door appeared. The door in which kept my fiancée and daughter inside.

I stepped forwards like if I was a victim to be sacrificed. My heart was pounding, it wanted to escape my chest.

.

.

.

I opened the door.....

.

.

.

And there in front of me were laying to two angels from heaven.....

.

.

One sweating and panting while the other crying.

For me they still looked like the most majestic creatures I have ever seen. They both looked so beautiful. I felt drops of salty tears come to my eyes, I probably looked like a mess.

"Look...Natsu." Lucy as well had tears on cheeks mixing with her sweat. I came closer, with each step I took a short pause to admire and appreciate this moment. I wanted to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. She slightly moved a cloth to uncover a rosy pink haired small baby girl in her arms.

I was speechless.

I just couldn't express my feelings in words. I was so happy, sad, excited....

This was my baby girl...