Ch 5: She Is Mine, And Mine only

Natsu's P.O.V.

SAITO!

How can I find out Where my Lucy and Saito are at?
Cana! She can find out where Lucy is if she uses her cards! I ran to the guild like a jaguar chasing a deer.

"Where's Cana?!?" I shouted making everyone jump.
Cana drank a cup of beer and shouted "Over here, Na~su!". I quickly sat down next to her and asked "Cana I need your cards to help me find out where Lucy is"

"Wait Lucy's gon--" "Shut up!" I yelled covering her mouth "Don't say anything".

She nodded her head and took out her cards.
"Let's see...." she moved cards around and she finally chose four. "Lucy is at...mmm...the forest behind the town, I believe" right after she finished her sentence I went flying out the door.

I entered the forest and got deeper and deeper inside. A sweet smell rose up my nose...Lucy! I followed the scent of vanilla and got another one and it was Saito's which smelled nasty.
"I'm coming for you, Lucy" I mumbled.

.

.

.

.

As I got closer to the climax of the forest I started to see a yellow forcefield around a old castle. I punched the forcefield, but my power was reflected back to me, which sended me flying back.

I punched a few times, but to no result. It was getting frustrating to be held back by such a weak forcefield, so I used my signature 'fire Dragon iron fist' move. The forcefield broke like glass.

*cough cough*

Someone coughed trying to catch my attention. "Well it was a waste of my time to create that forcefield" he sighed.
I turned to see Saito standing in front of me petting a ghostly like snake.
"Where do you have my Lucy?" I yelled at him putting my fist out and setting flames onto it like a stick.

"My?" He chuckled

"Calm down, I'll show her too you, anyway" I got suprised by his attitude.
He snapped his fingers and the ground started forming a circle. A cage began to sprout from the ground like a flower, but inside was someone...trapped...it...was...Lucy Heartfilia.

Lucy's P.O.V.

The cage began to shake like an earthquake was happening. "What's going on?!?" I said shivering.
I began to see daylight from the top of the hole. The cage finally got out and I could see the whole world again.

"Lucy?!?!" yelled the voice I had been wanting to hear so badly.

I looked down to see Natsu and Saito standing like if they were ready for a fight.
"Natsu!" I screamed trying to escape from the handcuffs. The cage began to slowly lower to the ground and landed right next to Saito. He touched a bar of the cage with his index finger making the cage's bars vanish, but I was still stuck to the ground because of the handcuffes.

"Like I promised, Lucy" he laughed.

He snapped his fingers and opened his hand once again. The snakes popped out of nowhere and placed the same bloody whip on his hand.

"I don't want Natsu interrupting, so I will use my babies" the snakes created a circle around Saito and me.

A black-ish forcefield began to spread and Natsu ran towards it, but it pushed him back.

"Don't you dare harm a hair on her head or else!" shouted Natsu making tears come running down my bruised cheeks.

Saito just gave him a smirk and turned to me with his whip, ready to take action. "Ready, Luce?" he asked kindly yet I knew it wasn't going to be kind at all. I didn't even move when he asked that. I just stared at Natsu.

"I'll take that as a yes"