Chapter 6: M.L.Y

"Hello... Hello there... Are you okay my dear boy?"

Ross opened his eyes and saw Mona kneeling beside him on the ground. He turned to his side and sat bolt up when he saw the dark hole next to him.

"What were you doing on the floor Ross dear?" She said helping him to his feet and dusting off his clothes.

"I can't recall what just happened. I was staring into that hole over there and the next moment I heard your voice and saw you standing over me." Ross said and turned to look at the hole once more. Ross went a ghostly white when he turned his head only to find out that the piano he saw earlier had disappeared.

"But where is the..."

"I wondered where you were. Your dad just got home from work a about forty-five ago." Mona interrupted him while leading Ross to the door. "The gardener told me you headed this way and I saw the shed door standing open, but I did not expect to find you passed out on the floor. Are you sure you are okay my dear, did you have a seizure or something?" Mona closed the door behind them and placed her hand on Ross's forehead to feel his temperature.

"I am fine ma'am. It was probably just my blood pressure. I was feeling a bit dizzy when I came home from town today." Ross said completely forgetting what he wanted to say before.

They both headed up to the house. Ross looked over his shoulder to the shed trying to remember what just happened, but was unable to think straight. York sat at the dinner table busy filling out a stack of papers he brought home from work.

"There you are my boy, where have been? I have been sitting here form almost an hour..." York said when he noticed Ross entering the room.

"Hi dad. Honestly I can hardly remember what happened to me. Mona found me passed out in the shed which I never knew we had." York raised an eye brow while still filling in his paper work.

"Passed out? Do you think it was a seizure or something?" York said vaguely.

"No dad, I do not it was a seizure, it was more like a sudden black out, but I can't recall what happened. I heard Mona's voice almost instantly after I blacked out. It felt like I only closed my eye for a second or two, but she said I have been gone for a while now apparently."

"Want me to call a doctor to come over to check and see if you are alright?"

"No I am fine now, it was probably just my low blood pressure."

"Okay then, but let me know when this happens again just in case it turns out to be something serious." York turned his back on Ross and continued filling out his paper work.

"I will be at my sister's house until next Wednesday Mr Victor, just until my daughter gets here." came Mona's voice from behind them. She was wearing a thick jacket and had two bags clutched in both her hands.

"Okay Mona, we will see you then. Please be on standby when I need you to come in until then." York said flicking a page across the table.

The door clicked behind her as a cold breeze filled the house. Rochelle emerged from the living room. Her hands were covered in different colours of bright paint and some on her face and in her hair as well.

"What have you been up to?" She cried when she saw Ross standing in the doorway.

"It seems I passed out in the shed!" Ross replied.

"We have a shed? Are you feeling okay?" She asked and noticed that Ross had an annoyed expression on his face from having to explain what happened once again.