Mabel?

(so I bet your wondering whatever happened to the bad end friends' siblings/friends....Well here's what happened to Mabel)

Dipper? Grunkle Stan? Where is everyone? All I can see is darkness....What happened to the puppet show? Did I win Gabe's heart? Come on Mabel...Wake up! Wake up!

Mabel then woke up in a hospital lying on the bed.Stan saw her wake up and ran inside the room and then hugged her tight.

"Mabel! I thought I lost you!!!" Stan said crying.

"Grunkle Stan where's Dipper? Why am I here? What happened in the Sock Opera?" Mabel asked looking at Stan.

"Well pumpkin,Your brother Dipper dissapeared after you fell,And that Gabe guy you like so much..He said the show was awful...But hey I think it was pretty good.." Stans said trying to cheer Mabel up.

Mabel started crying..."Grunkle Stan,Dipper was right.." She said,Stan looked at her with a confusing look.

"I should've just listened to him...He told me I should stop obsessing over my crush of the week...If I did do what he told me
This should've had happened" She rocked back and forth.

All she could think about is Dipper and how sorry she was for not listening to Dipper.

But she didn't know that Dipper was watching her.Looking at her he tried to find a thing to possess just to communicate with Mabel.

There Dipper saw a radio.
"Maybe if I possess it,Maybe I can talk with her..." Dipper said looking at the radio.

Without any other word to say he possessed it.

"Hello? Hello? Is this working?" The radio or should I say Dipper said.

Mabel looked around and she saw nothing but just a TV,Radio and more stuff.

Mabel heard Dipper's voice
"D-Dipper....where are you?" She asked looking around.

"Mabel...I'm here in this radio.." He said.

"Oh yeah,I almost forgot Bill did take your body so your a ghost now.." She said looking all teary eyed.

"Mabel,listen...I know it's been hard for you to be alone without me...But don't worry...I'm always here for you...Right now we have to find Bill" Dipper said

"Okay..." Mabel said wiping her tears.3 days after Mabel was out of the hospotal.She was off to find her brother's body to get him back.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Sorry for slow updates people..Busy with school and I didn't get to update on March 17 which was bday

Anyway I hope you enjoy this book that is all!