Frisk...

(With a little side dish at the end so it won't be JUST Frisk that you'll see it would be other two people...Better not skip until the end okay!)

Mabel,Jake,Greg and Beatrice were now walking in the forest talking about how they're suppose to find they're siblings.

Then after that they were walking in a certain part of the forest and saw someone. It was a kid with a stick and bruises.

"Oh my gosh what happened to them we should go ask them!" Mabel said smiling and went to the kid.

Jake,Greg and Beatrice followed Mabel to the kid.

"Sans? Papyrus? Undyne? Alphys? Toriel? Asgore?! Where are they??" The kid said looking around.

"Wait...are you okay?" Mabel asked the kid. There was no answer...

The kid saw the three and begged them not to hurt her.

"What?!? Hurt you? Nahh...we're here to help you" Jake said with a smile.

"N-No! Stay back! A person said that to me once and they hurted me!" The kid said with tears flowing on her face.

"Hey what's wrong?" Greg asked her "Would like some food? Water?" Beatrice added.

"I....was out here to find my friends cause' ever since we broke the barrier they've been wandering off and I don't know where they are! But when I found dust lying on the floor...I....I" The kid started to sob once more..

"I knew that someone has killed them all..." The kid said

"Don't worry come here we'll bandage you up!" Mabel said making the kid stand up and putting bandages on her.

"Anyway what's your name? I'm Greg and this is Beatrice...That talking dog over there is Jake and the girl who's helping you is Mabel." Greg said pointing at each of them

"F-Frisk.." Frisk said smiling a bit. "I fell on Mt.Ebott and met some friendly monsters...and I helped them see the beautiful wonders of the world.....I know it sounds kinda weird.."

"That sounds AWESOME!!" Jake did with his eyes sparkling....

Now they were having a long conversation once again after

a few hours later...

A portal opened up on front of them and then came out a girl with purple-ish skin and had butterfly wings. She flew off and went to find boys...

The other one ran for her but she was gone when he came out the portal.

"STAR!! COME BACK!!" The boy shouted over and over again.

Frisk went near the guy and decided to comfort him.

"Everything's gonna be okay....A friend told me that.." Jake said...

"Hiya stranger! What's your name I'm Mabel!!" Mabel said

"M-Marco Diaz...and that girl that you saw flying was Star Butterfly a magical princess...she's on Mewberty stage.." Marco said

"So Mewberty's like Puberty right?" Mabel asked him

"Well...I think so...but you have this weird obsession on hunting boys so yeah.." Marco said

"Don't worry we'll find your friend soon!! We'll find everyone we love soon!! COME ON!!!" Greg said smiling.

They all walked deeper in the forest to find their missing friends/family and siblings

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
I was like "Maybe I should let two good and one new evilish character come here...Since that Mewberty Star is evilish she gets that roll and you already know that Marco and Frisk are there so yeah!!

Final Showdown coming soon everyone!!

P.S. When I was writing this part I was listening to Outertale/Undertale Music and it was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!

And you should also check
PuffleWolf and sydneythereader465 stories

They're my closes friends!!

Anyway see ya soon my fellow readers I'll update next time bye!!!!