Battle of Good and Evil

They all looked face to face. The three smirked cause' they know that they would win.

The heroes looked at them with brave faces even though they feel scared on the inside.

Since that Bipper is technically Bill he can read their minds.He can see that they were scared.

"HA! What a bunch of cowardly people..." He said smirking "If you don't want too fight then DON'T you'll lose anyway"

"O-Oh yeah? We might be cowards but for our sibling we'll act like heroes on the outside." Greg said with a brave heart.

"Oh please...You humans are pathetic..You're just those wannabe superheroes stop trying so hard and give" IceFinn said.

"We might be humans but don't ever forget what Alphys said to Undyne.. She said that humans are determined...so this means us humans have DETERMINATION" Chara said smiling.

"Oh well it's your choice.." BeastWirt said.

The wind is howling...(UnderTaleReference have thy trash)

Slashes can be heard from the woods..

Bipper used his powers and attacked Mabel and Chara. Chara successfully dodged it. But Mabel got hit and had a scar on her hand.

"M-Mabel are you okay?" Chara asked walking towards Mabel.

"Y-Yeah....it's just a scratch don't worry" Mabel replied.

"Here have this." Chara gave Mabel a slice of ButtsPie "It always helps me when I'm hurt or just plain sad"

"H-How does it help you when you're hurt?" Mabel asked taking the Pie.

"Just eat it and you'll see how..." Chara gave Mabel a fork and Mabel ate the pie her scar was gone.

Mabel looked at the place where her scar was and her eyes widened. She smiled at Chara and gave her a hug.Chara hugged back.

IceFinn froze Star and Marco (Starco I ship/boat/plane it)

Jake went up to the two who were frozen and tried to find something that would help them make a fire.

He saw two sticks and he didn't actually pick the sticks up. He saw a rock and a stick he shooked his head. Then he saw leaves and wood.

He takes the wood and leaves and throws it at the two frozen heroes. (Lmao he changed his mind on making a fire instead he just throw stuff to break the ice)

IceFinn flew down to Jake and looked at him with his blue eyes. Jake backed away and grabbed a stick to defend himself.

But what IceFinn did was give Jake the two sticks.Jake looked at IceFinn with confusion.

"Just...uh....take it...and uh.....rub them together...to make a fire...." IceFinn said rubbing his hands together.

Jake nodded and rubbed the sticks together. Smoke started to form between the two sticks and then BAM a fire.

IceFinn secretly looked at Jake he smiled a bit and whispered. "As you always say....Homies help...homies.."