A Kid Who Shows No Mercy

Last Chapter....

Meanwhile somewhere in the forest someone was having a bad time...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Bipper,IceFinn and BeastWirt were sitting on a log and were talking on how to destroy the world.

When suddenly they heard lasers blasting and a glow of blue light.

"Hey should we check it out?" Beast Wirt asked the two and Bipper nodded but Ice Finn declined.

"Hey why not Icy? Are you scared that you're gonna die!?!" Bipper asked Ice Finn.

"Hey,don't call me Icy! I'm not scared!! Fine let's go and check it out!!!!" Ice Finn said and went ahead.

The two followed there they found a skeleton with a glowing blue eye and they saw a kid whose face was on the ground.

"*kid..just give up,stop!" The skeleton said.

"Is this guy crazy? He's hurting a single kid here!" Ice Finn whispered to the others.

"Hey uh...are you sure you're not crazy? You're hurting an innocent kid here." Beast Wirt said.

Then suddenly the skeleton started to sleep while standing.

"Let's take the kid and get out of here!!" Bipper said and almost grabbed the kid.

The kid stood up and held her knife. She slashed the skeleton and missed it and slashed again and hit the skeleton.

"Awww Sans...that must've hurt a skele-TON" The kid said.

"*heh....don't say i didn't warn ya...well i'm going to grillby's...papyrus do you want anything?" Sans said before he can even escape the kid stomped on his skull.

Then a flower popped up.
"Heh...Chara we finally accomplished our mission! NOW LET'S TURN THIS WORLD INTO DUST!!" The flower said.

Not even one second the kid slashed the flower and made him die.

The kid turned around and had a face that has a nightmarish face.

The three looked scared. They never knew they would be scared of a little kid.

"Greetings, I am Chara who are you three? You lok like you guys had a heart attack!" The kid said almost laughing.

"I'm Wirt,The guy on my right is Bipper and the guy on my left is Finn." Wirt said.

"What's a kid like you doing out here in the forest?" Bipper asked Chara.

"What I was doing here was turning all the monsters into dust and also why do you guys look so weird?" Chara asked.

"Well we're all...let's say possessed..I'm possessed by this crown,Bipper's possessed by a dream demon and Wirt's possessed by a beast like creature how about you who possesses you?" Ice Finn asked Chara.

"Um...I'm not possessed" Chara said with a smile.

"Then why did you just kill that monster without mercy?" Beast Wirt asked her.

"You guys are idiots! I'm not just a simple kid that's innocent and stuff.Please I kill monsters who get in my way! Also I erased the whole Underground and that's it" Chara said to them.

"Woah..tough kid.." Bipper said "You don't you mind joining us?"

Chara thought and nodded with a smirk.

The three smiled and went off finding for new people to control.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Bruh... Anyway Chara's here guys!!

Sorry I just became Undertale trash soooo yeah...Hope to update and it's almost time for them to meet.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN