Choosing The RIGHT Side

The guy villains were so angered about the heroes' doings they started to get their powers and weapons ready as they were about to attack.

However two other villains sat down rethinking about what they saw. These were Chara and MewBertyStar (or the two evil girls in le story )

They were so confused in what they both just said when the memories popped up.

Star was remembering all the good times she had with Marco and her friends on Earth.

'This is Marco...Why would I try and hurt my friend? More importantly...why did I become the bad guy? Did I make the wrong decision...? Did I choose the wrong side..?' These questions were asked by MBStar as she keeps looking for the answer.

Chara in the other hand couldn't take it. She remembers everything.About Toriel..Asgore..and..ASRIEL..

They were everything to her .Chara remembered a memory where she told Asriel to take her soul and take her up to the surface so she can see their village flowers one last time...

The two girls were trying to rethink their decisions..They were thinking..If they were even really on the right side?

And so they talked it out.

"Hey MBStar.."Chara said looking at MBStar with a serious face.

"Yeah...?" MBStar said looking back at Chara.

"Do you think..even the worst person can change...Like there's a tiny glimpse of a good person inside of them..?" Chara asked.

"W-Well...what do you think..? I think there's a possibility.." She said unsure with her answer.

Chara stood up.

"Well...if there is...I want to change..I don't want to be the bad guy anymore...I want to be the old me...The me that Asriel cared about.." She said "Will you come with me...?" Chara held out her hand for MBStar.

"I.....I will!" She grabbed Chara's hand and went near Marco..Then she kissed him and MBStar was back to her regular appearance.

"D-DID YOU JUST KISS ME??" Marco said blushing crimson (a.k.a. dark red I ship it -w-)

"Noooooo regrets~!" Star said singing it with happiness.

Marco hugged Star and had tears in his eyes. "Star...I'm so glad you're back.."

Star hugged back seeing that she chose the right decision.

Chara however went near Frisk. Frisk backed away a bit because she was sure that this was all just a trick that Chara did.

Chara dropped her knife and kneeled down.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to kill anyone.....I-I didn't mean to start the kill..." Chara said with tears flooding in her eyes.

Frisk went near her and hugged Chara.

"I-It's okay...you deserve a second chance..So does everybody else" Frisk said patting Chara's back.