A Wish You Can Never Get Back

(Now Jake's part of the story)

"Oh no,Oh no,Oh no,Oh no!!" Jake did walking back and forth.

"Jake calm down!" Prismo said trying to make Jake relax

Jake has made a terrible mistake he was suppose to get Finn back but instead he got a sandwich and wasted his wish.

"Prismo,How am I suppose to calm down?!? I wasted my wish! Now Finn is stuck there and even worse the power of the Ice King's crown isn't really controllable! It'll make a person go cuckoo bananas!!!" Jake said screaming at Prismo.

"Well,You should've wasted your ONE wish!" Prismo said to Jake.

Jake looked down and remembered all of the adventures he had with Finn.

"Look Jake,Finn's gone now....It's time to move on" Prismo said

"No...I won't move on!! Finn's my best bro! I need to get him back! Quick Prismo bring me back to the Candy Kingdom!" Jake said

"Um.....I'll try" Prismo said and successfully got Jake back to the Candy Kingdom.

Jake walked in Princess Bubblegum's castle and barged on her lab.

"Princess! Something's wrong! Finn...Ice King's Crown...Trouble..." He did while trying to make words or sentences.

"Wow,Jake calm down...Now tell me what's going on...?" Bubblegum said calming Jake down.

"Finn wished that the Lich never existed,But then he found Ice King's crown and wore it on his head when his family needed saving from the fire! After that I was worried because the green smoke thingy that the Lich always releases was there and then..." Jake said

"And what?" Bubblegum said looking at Jake.

"I wasted my wish.It was the only way to save him.I wished for a sandwich instead of wishing my best bro to be okay.Now Finn's stuck there with the Ice King's crown.." Jale said teary eyed.

"Jake,I feel like I've seen someone have the same problem that you're having.She's a twelve year old girl looking for her twin brother." Bubblegum said standing up.

"R-Really?" Jake said wiping his tears

"Yeah,She said her brother was possessed by a dream demon and she's trying to find her twin,But she's all alone.Maybe you can help her find the twin?" Bubblegum said.

"Yeah.I guess I can help her.What's her name?" Jake said looking up.

Suddenly Mabel pops out behind Bubblegum's dress.

"Hi I'm Mabel,But you can call me the girl of your dreams....." Mabel said flirting with Jake.

"Uh...." Jake said shivering

"I'm Joking!!!!!!" Mabel did laughing.

"She's an optimistic girl.You two can find your siblings or friend so that you can get back together again" Bubblegum said.

Mabel and Jake nodded going in the forest and they're gonna do their best to save the people they love.

"What Time Is It?" Mabel asked Jake to cheer him up.

"ADVENTURE TIME!!!" Jake shouted and then their adventures begin to find Finn and Dipper.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMGlob you guys I'm so sorry for not updating because of a thing you call life.

Anyway I'm back and just successfully graduated grade school and of to highschool

Also because I've been busy watching Anime.

Love you guys 😘

Hope to update soon and maybe I'll do a special book about a certain show that has ended and a certain Anime that has a Season 2.

See you guys later!!!!