Greg and Beatrice

After Beatrice left Wirt she was filled with tears. She went to find Greg.

"Greg? Where are you?" Beatrice said screaming.

"Beatrice? Have you seen Wirt? I can't go home without him." Greg said.

"Oh...Wirt...well...we had a fight..." Beatrice said looking away from Greg.

"But I did everything that the man said...He said he was going to get us back home..." Greg said looking at Beatrice with sad puppy eyes.

"Look...Greg...The man you met he lied to you...He only told you that so that you would be fuel from the lamp that the woodsman was holding" Beatrice said.

"B-But..." Greg started to tear up. He couldn't believe he fell from the beast's tricks.

Meanwhile....

"So what you're saying is that your brother was possessed by a dream demon...man that's tough" Jake said looking at Mabel

"Yeah...so...what happened to your best friend bro?" Mabel asked looking at Jake

"Well...There's this Lich guy...he wanted to take over the world..Then Finn wished that the Lich never existed. But it didn't go well and...and..." Jake started to cry.

"Hey! Look a kid!!" Mabel pointed at a kid with a teapot.

Jake stretched them near the kid.

"Hey,why are you crying? Did something happen to you?" Mabel asked.

"...Yeah...My brother...He sacrificed his life just for me now we can never go home!!" The kid said and kept on sobbing

"Wait...you lost your brother..We're looking for ours! What's your name homie" Jake asked him.

"G-Greg..and this blue bird hear is Beatrice" Greg pointed at Beatrice. Beatrice waved hi

"So do you want to come with us to save our brothers!!" Jake asked

Greg and Beatrice nodded.Then the three walked to find their bros.

Meanwhile somewhere in the forest someone was having a bad time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hint for next chapter: It has something to do with a game that has puns and skeletons.

I'm adding more villains here and stuff so stay tuned.

And I'm sorry for updating so slow I've been busy. Playing Undertale,watching Anime...stuff like that and also.

April 20 is SansyFresh's birthday so Happy Birthday Fresh!!

Also Belated Happy Birthday to ErrorSans and InkSans.

Anyway sorry again for updating so slow.

Anyway more protagonist and antagonist are coming so you better stick around.