They're In There Somewhere..

(Hey guys sorry if I didn't get to do all your suggestions mk? And also thank you Fangirl1014 for the pic that you sent X3)

Silence happened no one talked for a while...

Mabel,Marco,Greg,Beatrice,Frisk and Jake were sitting down and thinking of plans to get them back.

"Come on guys...We got to do something!" Mabel said to the others

"What are we suppose to do? We don't know any weaknesses or anything like that..." Jake said while looking around.

"Ugh! There's got to be something we can do..." Marco said holding his head.

Frisk stood up and thought of an idea.

"I've noticed something..." Frisk said looking at Chara.Mabel and the others looked at Frisk. "When Chara saw Bipper hit Mabel she laughed at that sight...But when she saw Greg crying begging for Mabel to wake up all she did was stare at them.."

"Soooooo what you're saying is that..their only weaknesses are memories...?" Marco questioned this and Frisk nodded.

"But....how are we suppose to get them to remember some of the good old memories..?" Greg asked while looking at Wirt.

"We try and make them see the good memories...using action." Beatrice answered Greg's question.

Frisk was first since she was the one who thought of the plan. She stood there and said a few words.

"Chara are you there...?" Frisk said imitating Asriel's voice "It's me..." Chara looked up and in her point of vision she could Asriel standing in front of her and with Asriel(Frisk) she said the dialogue together "Your...Best...Friend..."

Chara's eyes were starting to water from that certain memory.

Then it was Mabel's turn. She looked at Bipper and this idea flashed in her mind.

She tried to imitate Dipper. What she did was get Dipper's hat that she had.She wore it and said...

"Hey look at me I'm Dipper...Let's all go and solve a mystery together..I kiss a pillow with Wendy's face in it" She said laughing a bit.

Bipper wasn't amused. After that he said a sentence with a familiar voice..

"STOOOP IT GUYYSSS!" Bipper's voice sounded like Dipper's with the crack on his voice.

Then came next was Jake and Greg they thought about showing the things that their friends/family like..

"What time is it?" Jake said with his same old cheerful voice.

"It's Time To Go To The Unknown!" Greg said smiling with Beatrice.

IceFinn and BeastWirt looked at them remembering those lines they sat down..their heads looking at the floor.

Marco was the last one. What he did was show Star his super special nachos.

MewbertyStar looked at the nachos then shouted...