Taking a HUGE Step

Bipper and his allies were destroying the city.

Insanity was spreading all over the city. Some people were frozen, some people were turned to stone and some were killed.

Bipper went near Beast!Wirt.

"Hey, what seems to be the problem?" Bipper asked him poking his cheek.

"I.....miss.....Greg.....and....Beatrice...." He said with faint words.

At that moment Bipper slapped him hard really hard.

"What was that for?" B!Wirt said rubbing his cheek.

"Isn't it obvious? We're here to destroy the Earth...NOT think about the people we're enemies with. Do you want us to take over this useless world?" Bipper said looking at B!Wirt with an annoyed look.

"Well...yeah bu-"

"Then go and make people suffer....NOW"

"O-okay....I will...." B!Wirt runs off and starts hurting people.

"Why am I even teaming up with idiots like them..." Bipper said in his mind.

As the town was in chaos and terror our heroes were working on their plans to save their siblings and free them.

"C'mon guys! We gotta think of a way on how to get closer to them!" Mabel said tapping her foot

"We could just....kill them.." Chara said jokingly.

"Nah..." Jake said thinking really hard.

StarB suddenly raised her hand up and started to jump around the room.

"Uh...Star you have an idea?" Marco asked her calmly.

She nodded and went at the middle.

"So...how about we try and show them our past memories together? It might work!" StarB said raising her arms up.

"That sounds like a good idea! Let's try it!" Mabel said grabbing her grappling hook charging at the door.

"Wait." Marco said blocking Mabel's way. "We can't just barge in their thing like it's our business! We need to have a plan...A great one.."

"But, I agree with Star's plan! We go there, show them our good times together, and get out of there before they attack us." Chara said.

"No, we need it to be more...strategic" Frisk said. "We need to be careful with our actions. Now let's review the people we're going up agaisnt..."

"Bipper, He might be able to read our minds. So he can basically track us down with a blink of an eye" Marco said sitting down once again.

"Beast..Wirt, He has the power to control minds, It'll be really hard to get pass him" Beatrice said.

"Ice..Finn..Now he can freeze any of us anytime...anywhere so we gotta carry something that can help us prevent those attacks" Jake said stretching his arms.

"Okay, now we charge out of the door" Marco says punching the door.

"LET'S DO THIS!" Greg said grabbing a bat.

"FOR OUR UNION! FOR OUR LAND! WE'RE GONNA GIVE THIS LAND FREEDOM!!" They all said in unison and set off to find them.

Our villains continued destroying their worlds. The more they destroy the powerful they get.

People are wailing on the streets...
People are hiding from this madness..

As the villains continued, one of them saw a familiar silhouette at the distance. They tried figuring out who that is.

As the silhouette goes near, more come behind him/her. The villains stood at their ways. As they got closer. They saw our heroes standing with honor. As they give eachother stares. This was the time they knew this is it.

THE REAL BATTLE BEGINS...
---------------------------------
Humaygahdddddd, I'm sorry for not updating. I'm just so busy! Anyway just turned into more Hamiltrash.

Next chapter...

Get your butts ready cause' it's gonna be really long...

Literally

I just have to say to y'all next chapter ya just gotta...

WAIT FOR IT! WAIT FOR IT

See y'all next chapter

Annyeong!