We're A Team!

"So dudes,where's Dipper?" The person asked them with a cheerful voice.

They looked at each other with worried expressions and just stayed silent.

"Huh..well according to the silence he's in one dangerous situation" The man said breaking the silence.

"Hey, who are you anyway?" Star asked.

"The name's Soos. A worker in the Mystery Shack!" Soos said pointing to a building with a sign saying 'Mystery  Hack'.

"Woah...Mabel do you live here?" Jake said amazed by the building

"I don't live here...I'm only here for the summer..." Mabel said with a boring voice.

"Mabel you're not as cheery..as your normal self..." Marco said with a worried expression.

They went in the Mystery Shack and went to Mabel and Dipper's room.

Mabel slammed the door once everyone got in and she laid on her bed and cried.

Chara sat right next to Mabel and patted her back.

"Mabel...don't give up just yet..You'll see Dipper again.." Chara said with a warm smile.

"How do you know? Y-You don't even know what it feels like to lose a sibling!!" Mabel shouted at Chara.

"I know how it feels..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well...when I fell the first times in the Underground. A kind goat kid named Asriel helped me through the RUINS and well when that dark day happened my eyes went dark and I did nothing but just ruin monsters' lives and well...I thought that was the only way to deal with my emotions but I guess right now..talking it out makes me feel better..."

Mabel hugged Chara and she hugged back.

"Uhmm... Heeeellllllloooooo? We gotta think of a plan to get our friends back!" Greg said with a smile.

"Wait, do we even need a plan? I mean Finn was actually helping me" Jake said.

"How did he help you?" StarB said with curiosity.

"Well, I was suppose to set our friends free by throwing rocks at them but he told me to rub sticks to make fire and then he left..." Jake said looking at the roof of the shack.

"So, there's still a bit of Finn in him..." Marco said walking back and forth.

"Hey Mabel, I know he hard it is to live without your bro but c'mon you said you guys are always there for each other right? Now it's our turn...Let's go and do this together! We're A Team!" Frisk said to Mabel while reaching her hand out.

Mabel accepted it. They started to brainstorm.

All they have is their honour and brains and well...

That would be enough....

-----------------

I live! Sorry for not updating any sooner I was busy with school and exams XD

Thanks for all the love you have been giving :33

You guys are the greatest!

Love ya guys!!!