Is This The End?

They all gave each other glares. Each looking at their siblings. As they move closer and closer to each other.

As the silence grew, the villains went nearer to our heroes. Our heroes however stood in place filled with courage, strength and determination.

"So..." IceFinn says breaking the silence "What brings you here? In other words.. Why are you here?"

"We came here to get our friends and siblings back.." Mabel said looking at then with anger.

"Well good luck with that! There might be lots of you but let me tell you something. You don't stand a chance when it comes to us. Sure there are only three of us but hey, who says we needed a whole army to defeat you." Bipper says summoning fire in his hands.

"For Freedom!" The heroes charged at them. Full of hope and courage.

"Finn, remember what we planned?" Finn nods making an ice dome around our heroes.

Luckily, our heroes have one their secret weapons and it was Finn's one and true love: Flame Princess....

The two battled. Ice vs. Fire. Who will win? Fire always wins. Fire can melt ice in just 10 minutes or less.

Flame Princess went towards hitting him with a fireball.

Ice! Finn tried to dodge it but failed, crashing on the ground, unconcious.

Now, for the Beast. It was harder to do because our heroes planned that they take down a specific person from their universe, so Greg and Beatrice were the only ones to fight them. With a little help of Pacifist and Genocide.

Chara and Frisk first striked at Beast! Wirt going soft first. Like, light punches, and creating only few bruises.

B!Wirt created barriers of wood or well roots around the two. They were both trapped.

Luckily, Beatrice and Greg were right behind B! Wirt and tackled him, pinning him down immediately.

"Quick! Star, Marco, set Chara and Frisk free!" Beatrice shouted.

Star and Marco nodded and proceeded to set their two friends free.

Last one is a battle against siblings, well, twins.

Dipper and Mabel, face to face. Bipper was ready to attack. Summoning fire around them so no one gets in or out. Dead or alive.

But, what Bipper thought was wrong. He thought he was gonna fight. He thought Mabel was gonna end his greatest plan. He never knew she would think of doing this..

Mabel held her hand out, smiling at him.

"What? Is this some kind of trick!? Are you trying to trick me!?" Bipper shouted at her.

Mabel shakes her head. "No tricks. I'm done with all these tricks, Dipper." She said standing in place. "Please, come back. I need you."

"Ha! Nice try sister! This Dipper ain't gonna come out any time soon! Besides, your brother can't do anything without that special journal of his!"

"He doesn't need a journal to be strong. He doesn't need that thing to defeat you. All he needs is courage, love and trust."

"What is this? Some cheesy line you got in a book?"

"Nope! Listen here, you isosceles monster. I don't want to play any more of your mind tricks."

Mabel stepped forward.

"Just, take my hand, Dipper. Let's be happy and young together!"

She tries reaching for Dipper out more.