Chapter #18

A/N: So i sing in real life, my mind is musical but i never really put that in my stories. I try but fail. So this is a musical chapter you could say. So bare with me, beautifuls. So you will know who is singing, i will highlight the names a certain away and then the verse to the song will be highlighted the same way. Or you can take the alternative option and just watch the video, use your imagination and put the characters in the video. Whatever gets you through this chapter, lol. Again thinks for reading. Enjoy.

Tucker pov

"I got ten acts." I say counting of my list, of things I need for my event. This Christmas, down at the bar, I'm having a Christmas Music event. There's going to be people, singing, dancing everything and I'm so excited. This is the first event, I've ever planned and I hope everything goes smooth.

"Mic stands, DJ, spotlight-" right in the middle of calling things off, my phone which is on the coffee table in front me, vibrates. I lean forward, looking at it. I roll my eyes, irritated and push the ignore button.

Of course it was Riley. Ever since, Riley found out I was having an event, she has been begging for me to let her sing. Yes, I know Riley is a good singer, but she is way out of her league. Riley thinks she wants to sing in front of a crowd, until she actually gets in front of the crowd, and pees on herself from stage freight.

I know she will, because everyone has been telling me at all cost do not give her a spot in my event. Apparently in middle school till high school, Riley would attempt every year to join the talent show, only to fail. As her friend, I'm saving her from embarrassment which she doesn't seem to get. She's continually calling and I'm continually pushing ignore.

Once again, my phone vibrates. I sigh of frustration, picking my phone, pushing ignore and then turning my phone off. I got back to checking my list, when suddenly the door slams open making me jump to my feet. It was Riley with a very crazed look on her face.

"Riley!"

She clenches her jaw together.

"Tucker."

Riley pov

I throw my purse on the couch. "I have been trying to reach you for a whole week!" He steps away from me, looking nervous. "Oh really? I haven't gotten any of your calls."He shrugs putting his hands out. "Oops. My bad." He turns away from me, going into the kitchen and I roll my eyes. I knew he was lying and I don't really want to get into it. "Well, since I'm here now." I walk into the kitchen just as he closes the fridge after had taking a beer out.

"I want a spot in your Christmas Music Event!"

He opens his beer, throwing the top on the counter. "Really? You know, I've never taken you as a musical person." He takes a sip of his beer, walking back into the living room and I quickly follow behind. "Well I am. I actually do a little singing." He sits down on the couch, frowning. "But you're a lawyer." I sit beside him. "Okay, I do a lot of singing on my days off. Are you gonna let me in or not?"

He sighs. "Look Riley-"

"PLEASE!" I Interrupt him, fake sobbing in his shirt. "I WANT THIS SO BAD!" I grab his shirt, getting in his face. "YOU HAVE TO LET ME SING! PLEASE."