Chapter #30

Idris Elba starring as Luke and Amber Heard as Jessica. Enjoy!

****

Hailey pov

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do." I sing, folding a shirt and putting in my suitcase. "Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you." Before I can pick up a pair of jeans to pack, I get turned around by Danny. His arms wrap around my waist, as we sway side to side and he starts singing. "Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you."

He twirled me around, holding me from behind as we sung together. "Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh. No one will know oh oh oh, Oh, come on, girl. Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh. Shots of patron, and it's on, girl. Don't say no, no, no, no-no; Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah; And we'll go, go, go, go-go. If you're ready, like I'm ready."

I turn, putting my hand in his while we looked deep into each other's eyes. "Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you." We smile at one another leaning into kiss. The feeling of someone pulling on my pant leg interrupts us. I look down to see Ian has pulled himself up, using my jeans. Beside him was Isabella who was sitting on her butt, gnawing on her fist. 

I smiled, watching Danny scoop them up in his arms and cover them with kisses. After a month of planning our wedding, the day was finally almost here. We were packing our bags, getting ready to head for Las Vegas. Tonight I'll be having my bachelorette party, Danny his bachelor party and the next day, I'll finally be a Wheeler.

My Mother will be starting her chemo therapy pretty much right after the wedding, so instead of our honeymoon, I'll be going back home with her, to help Matt take care of her, with the assistance of Sydney. Surprisingly, she's decided to come home and help out, leaving her husband in London.

Knowing I get to marry Danny has been the only thing that's helped me not to stress out. Marrying him has been the goal, that's kept me at a leveled place. I'm worried about the emotional ride, I'm about to go through with my Mother, and just knowing that I'll have Danny as my husband to be there for me, makes me feel so much better. 

Although I don't know what's going to happen in the future, I feel like my life is finally coming together and I'm happy. I'm excited about the bachelorette party tonight, I can't remember the last time I partied and my Mom offered to watch the kids with Matt in their hotel room. I'm so thankful for her, she's been supportive through everything. Being patient with me and my random break downs. Sometimes I just can't believe, she's so sick but she smiles like she isn't. 

But everything's going to be okay and all I have to worry about for now is getting married. "You excited about your bachelorette party?" Danny asked me as I zipped my suitcase up. I looked at him, trying to read his face. He looked worried though he was trying to hide it. I smiled, putting the suitcase on the floor. "I'm pretty excited. Ready to get a few drinks in me. Go a little crazy."

He raised an eyebrow at that, getting his face messed with by the twins. "Not too crazy, right?" 

I shrug, crossing my arms over my chest. "What's more crazy than getting married in Vegas?" He rolled his eyes at that. "Funny." I smirked. "Look, I'm going to have safe crazy fun. There will be no boys or strippers. I told the girls that. You have nothing to worry about. There's only one man for me."