Chapter #27

Heather pov

"Babe!" Tucker shouts from the living room. "Where's my water, I feel like I'm going to vomit again." I walk into the living room with a glass of water in my hand. "I'm coming, I'm coming." I sit down beside him, passing him his water. "Thank you." He says then gulping it down.

"Anything for you." I smile, picking up a inflated balloon off the coffee table. Tucker and I have been blowing up balloons for the twins birthday party all morning, but had to stop because Tucker got sick and had vomited. Which wouldn't be the first time, he's hasn't been feeling well lately and I'm kind of worried about him.

He's always tired, he get's nauseous sometimes, he has major mood swings, and he's always talking about how his body is aching. At first I thought he caught something from Riley because she's feeling the same way too but I'm not so sure anymore. He leans his head on my shoulder as I blow the balloon up. "Hey Beautiful...you want to make me a sandwich?"

Oh and I forgot, the guy has been eating like crazy. I haven't said anything but he's gaining a little weight, it's weird.

"You just threw up and now you want a sandwich. I don't think that's the best idea. Besides I should be telling you to go lay down." He groans. "I don't want to lay down, I want a sandwich. I'm starving." I tie a knot on the top of the balloon. "Honestly babe, something's up with you, I think we should go to the doctor."

He raised an eyebrow. "Come again?" I rolled my eyes. "Look, I know you don't like the doctors but-"

"You're right, I hate the doctors. You go in fine, you come out in a wheelchair. I don't trust them. I'm sure, I just have a minor flu. This will all past." I grab another balloon. "I'm pretty sure you said that last month." I blow the balloon up a little. "Come on Tuck, I'm really worried. Please get checked out." I continue blowing up the balloon and he sits up. "How about I make you a deal? If I'm don't get better in a few weeks, I'll go to the doctors okay?"

I look at him. "Promise?" He kisses me on the cheek. "Promise." I couldn't help but blush. Tucker and I have been going so well. Which I why I want to make sure he's healthy, I would hate to wait and find out later he was sick all along.

There's a knock on the door and Tucker sighs, picking up a balloon. "Come in!" He yells. The door opens, revealing Danny on his crutches. He comes inside. "Guys, guess what?" Before we could even answer he suddenly drops his crutches, standing on his own. "I'm back, baby!"

Danny pov

"Look who's back!" Heather cheered for me along with Tucker. I cheesed, uncontrollably excited. Danny Wheeler was finally off the bench. This is probably the best thing, that's happened to me these past two months. I lost the love of my life, then watched her date a guy I despise...wait I'm still watching her date a guy I despise but today that doesn't matter because I am officially back on my feet and the twins turned one today, so it was all about them.

"Speaking of the twins? Where are they?" I asked them. "Oh, your Mom and Ms. Martin picked them up already. Since Hailey's decorating her apartment and we're doing balloons over here, she needed someone to get them out of the house." Tucker informs me. Heather frowns at him. "We're blowing up balloons?"