Normal People Scare Me. (Evan Peters)

AN: HEY GUYS! I'VE RECENTLY BEEN OBSESSED WITH EVAN PETERS SO THIS IS JUST SOMETHING THAT I NEEDED TO WRITE FOR MYSELF. I'M TRYING SOMETHING NEW WITH THE WAY I'M WRITING THIS THAT MAY MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT'S A TRUE STORY BUT IT IS ALL FICTIONAL.... SO, HOPE YOU ENJOY! ALSO, I'M THINKING OF DOING AN IMAGINE BOOK... BUT I NEED REQUESTS!! LOVE YOUS!

"Do you ever think about how the person you are supposed to be with is out there in the world somewhere? Whether they know you now, or you're destined to meet someday, that one person that is meant to make you happy forever already exists. Well, this is the story of how I met that one person."

Let me tell you a bit about myself first. My name is Caroline. I'm from Grand Blanc, Michigan. I'm 19 years old, and a freshman in college at Michigan State. I currently live in an apartment with 3 other girls, my sister (Michaela) my best friend (Caitlynn) and her cousin (Alison). We are all quite different, but that's why we get along so well; we balance each other out. Michaela is a 5'11'' brunette, with dark brown eyes, who is the "Athlete" of our group. She gets us all to the gym every other day to motivate us to stay in shape, and she swims on our school's competitive swim team. Caitlynn is a 5'2'' brunette with hazel eyes, who is the "Brainiac" of our group. She has made straight A's all through high school and has continued to do the same as a college student. She helps us all with the subjects that we may struggle with. Alison is a 5'1'' brunette with blue eyes, who is the "Mom" of our group. She is three years older than us, so she takes the role of the mom when it comes to things around the apartment, like cooking, most of the cleaning, and the mom type of things. I am a 5'5'' brunette with brown eyes, who is known as the "Punk/Tomboy" one of the group. I like dark clothes that are more comfortable than fashionable, and keeping to myself unless I'm with my friends, or someone needs to be put in their place.

So, back to my story. The day started out like any normal day.

"Caroline, get your lazy ass out of bed and get ready for school!!" Alison shouted at me through my door, whilst pounding her fist against it. I groaned, sitting up in bed and pulling my comforter off of my shorts and t-shirt covered body.

"I'm up! Thanks, Al." I said, knocking my side of the door with our signal that I really am up and moving to get ready for the day, which she knocks back to.

I stretch my body, signing with pleasure at all the pops and cracks that my body makes with each movement, whilst walking over to my bathroom. After finishing my morning routine, which consists of normal morning things (shower, makeup, getting dressed, etc.), I walked out of my room to greet the day.

"Good morning, guys." I said, stepping into our kitchen to get some of the pancakes and sausages that Alison had generously prepared for us for breakfast.

"Morning," they responded in unison.

"What's on the agenda for today, friends?" Alison asked me, as I sat down next to Michaela at the bar counter.

"Well, seeing as its Thursday, I'm thinking some pizza and Netflix." Caitlynn answered, shoving a bite of sausage into her mouth.

"We always do that! Let's go out and have some new fun!!" Michaela said, already excited. "Some of my teammates are throwing a party at their Frat house. I was planning on going alone, but it'd be so awesome if you guys came too!!" She had her hands clenched together like she was begging.

"Only for you, Michaela." I respond giving in to her puppy dog look.

"Yay, yay, yay!!" She jumps out of her seat to do a little dance. "You guys won't regret it. It's supposed to be really fun!" We just laugh at her reaction.

"We'll talk more about it later, but for now we have school." Alison reminds us.

*SKIP TO LATER THAT NIGHT*