The One! (Niall&Nicola)

“Come on, Nicola! We’re going to be late.” My best friend, Anne shouted from the hallway as I was still packing for the vacation she asked our other friend, Nikoo and I to go on with her boyfriend, Harry Styles and his band mates. Yeah, Harry Styles as in One Direction and band mates, as in Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan.

“I’m coming, Anne!” I said, as I zipped up my suitcase, grabbed my tote bag and walked out with the suitcase in tow. We walked out to the van that was escorting us to Harry’s family cottage.

During the drive there, we all talked about how fun it was going to be to spend the weekend with the boys, even if Nikoo and I didn’t know them.  After about 2 hours of driving we made it.

“Anne!” We heard a voice call from the house.

“Harry!” Anne took off running towards the voice, leaving us to get her stuff.

We grabbed our bags and walked into the cottage to see Harry and Anne hugging and laughing, in their own little worlds.

Nikoo cleared her throat, seeing as this was kind of awkward; us standing here, knowing no one except each other and Anne, who knew all of them.

“Oh, you guys must be Anne’s friends, Nikoo and Nicola.” Harry said, walking over to us.

“Hi, Harry, it’s finally nice to meet the person our best friend is so head over heels for.” I said, holding my hand out to shake his, but he gave us a hug instead. I looked at Anne and saw her glaring at me, I just winked at her.

“I’m Nicola and this is Nikoo.” I said, pointing at myself and then Nikoo.

He nodded, “The others are setting up their rooms. They should be down-“

He got cut off with footsteps coming down the steps very loudly.

“Soon,” he chuckled at his crazy friends.

“Hey, Anne, how’ve you been?” The brown haired one asked, giving her a hug.

“I’ve been good, Liam. These are my friends, Nicola and Nikoo.” She introduced us to Liam.

“Nice to meet you, girls. Anne talks about you all the time.” He said hugging us like Harry did.

“Good things, I hope.” Nikoo said, looking at Anne who winked back at her.

“For sure, good things!” A voice said from behind Liam. “Hi, Anne Bananie!”

“Hey, Lou!” She said, to the one in the stripes, who also gave her a hug.

“I’m guessing these are the one and only, Nicola and Nikoo.” He said point to each of us as we nodded smiling at him, as he came to give us a hug too.

“Hey, Anne!” The black haired one said, coming down the stairs with a blonde boy in tow.

“Hey, Zayn! Hey, Niall!” She responded, giving them both a hug.

“Hi, Anne.” He said, sounding depressed.

She just looked at him; giving him another quick hug, before whispering something in his ear.

“Zayn, Niall, these are my wonderful best friends/ sisters Nicola and Nikoo.” Anne introduced us to the two boys.

“Hi, good to meet you!” Zayn said hugging us like the other three did.

“Nice to meet you.” Niall said, again sounding depressed; expecting another hug, but not getting one as he held his hand out to us. Ok then, I thought and shook his hand.

“Well, you guys can set your stuff in your room for the weekend, last door on the left.” Harry said, to us as he dragged Anne into another room.