The Finale (Caleb&Elise)

"Hey, Ryan," I said to my cousin, Ryan Seacrest.

"Hey, Elise!" He replied, "what've you been up to?"

"Not much. Watching American Idol as always!" I replied.

As you may have figured out, my name is Elise Seacrest and my closests cousins is Ryan Seacrest.

"Ah! I meant to ask you about this season! Who you rooting for?" Ryan asked.

"Well, I have to go with my fellow rocker, Caleb. We haven't had a good one of those since Adam Lambert!" I replied, smily.

"Of course!" He nodded, "I still think that you should try out, E!"

"Eh... you know I have stage fright." I replied.

"Well, if you ever get over that you'd get my vote!" Ryan retorted.

"This was nice, Ry. We should do this more often!" I said, as we were ending out 30 minute Skype session because Ryan had to go to the show.

"Yeah! Maybe you could come out for the finale next week! I can introduce you to everyone!" He smiled.

"Oh my word! For sure, dude!" I said as my jaw dropped.

"Sweet! I'll set you up with everything soon! Don't worry about a thing!" He exclaimed.

"Alright! Text me all the info!" I said, excitedly.

"Yupp! I'll text you later! I have to go now or the show will be late! Later, E!"

"See you soon, Ry!" I waved and hung up the call.

OMG! I get to go to the Idol Finale!! Dance Partay!! Now time for Idol!

(Skip to the results)

"If Caleb is eliminated, I'll cry." I said, quietly as Ryan opened the envelope to reveal who will be sent home a week short of their dreams, between Caleb and Alex.

"And the person who is through to next week's finale is," Ryan paused.

"Come on, Ry!" I yelled at my cousin through the TV.

"Caleb Johnson!" Ryan says. "Caleb Johnson will face off against Jena Irene for the title of American Idol. Until next week." Ryan waves to the camera.

"Oh my Gosh! Caleb!!!" I shouted, jumping up and down.

(The Next Day)

I grabbed my phone to read my new text.

(* Ryan; ~ Elise) 

* "Hey, Cuzo! I've set up a friend to come down this weekend and bring you here for the finale." *

~ "Sweet-o! I'm so excited! When should I be ready to go?" ~

* "He's driving from here, so around 2:30?" *

I checked the clock seeing it say 10:30.

~ "Of course! I'll see you soon! ~

* "Woo! See you later!" ~

Considering it is only 10:30, I'm going to put off packing for a few hours to eat breakfast and go to the shops to get a few new outfits and stuff.

(After Breakfast & Shopping)

It is now 12:30 and I am currently packing my suitcase for the next week and a half. Today is Friday and I'll be staying with Ryan until the Monday after the finale.

I packed my new outfits and a few pairs of shoes, along with a dress and a pair of heels for the finale.

After packing the time was 1:30, I made myself a nice chicken salad and put on the TV to keep myself busy while I ate my lunch.