Wade Wilson- Cameo

[I really don't know.]

T'challa sends Bucky flying into a stack a crates with a killer kick. Hawkeye fires an arrow containing Ant-Man, who lands on Iron Man who's fighting Falcon in the air.

"Hold on, just a sec," Deadpool directs the frame towards himself, sitting on a throne of luggage, playing with a glittery knife between two hands. "Crazy, right? So much action you don't know which goddamn direction to look."

A hushed whisper and Deadpool's lenses widen. "Oh, shi-I mean, darn. No cursing. Strictly PG-13. Boring."

An arrow lodges itself into the pink bag near his head as he gasps, knife dropping as he places his hand on his chest dramatically. "Really, Birdie? Oh, that wasn't meant for me? Well, who was it for?"

Deadpool laughs and waves his hand around with a limp wrist. "Oh Birdie, you're so bad. I love it when you talk murder to me."

"Dude!" Spiderman jumps into the shot, landing below the cameras view and tilts it so he's the only one visible. "This is my movie! Get out!"

"But Spideypoo, I missed you!"

"You idiot," Spiderman adjusts the camera back to its original scene. "There. Now don't touch the- Wade!"

Deadpool shoves his face against the glass, upside down and eyebrows raised. "Well, don't you look sexy. Yeah, you. The one who's reading this. Just remember kids, always-"

The camera is ripped from Deadpool's grasp, knocking him in the face before Spiderman's wrist is extended and he shoots a web and flies off. "Unbelievable!"

"Don't forget about our date, Baby!"

Spiderman huffs, places the camera down and tilts it upright. "There we go."

"Underoos! I could use a little help down here!"

"Oh, right. Back to battle," Spiderman flashes a quick thumbs up. "Stay tuned for more angst and heavy bromance. And probably death. And tears-"

"Web-head!"

"Gotta go."