The Avengers- Donuts

[i made a Miraculous Ladybug imagines book. I'm sorry I can't help it-MIRACULOUS SIMPLY THE BEST- I'm a big fan.]

It's not unusual for one of the team members to pick up food and bring it back to the tower to share.

Clint often does this, disappearing for an hour and returning with bags full of Chinese, burgers, pizza, or, per Tony's request, Shawarma.

Today it had been powdered donuts.

Clint had left the room for five minutes to get some milk for the donuts. Five minutes he was gone and when he returned, the box was empty.

Now Clint loves his food. He's always hungry. Natasha calls him a bottomless stomach and its proven true everyday when he devours nearly everything in the fridge.

"Who," Clint storms into the conference room to find Steve, Natasha, Tony and you reviewing the latest missions report. "Ate my powdered donuts."

You shrug. "I didn't eat them."

"Don't look at me," Natasha says.

Tony snorts. "The last time I had a donut, I was in a large donut. And does it look like I'm in a large donut? No."

All eyes turn to Steve, who's not to subtly brushing off his pants.

Clint gasps. "It was you! You're the one who ate all of my donuts!"

"N-No I didn't," Steve crosses his arms. "I didn't eat your donuts."

"I don't know why you're lying to me," The archer grumbles. "I can see the powder on your pants."

Steve looks down, blinks, then looks up. "That's cocaine."

"...I have no words."