30 Years Later

A/N: Im finally putting in the youtubers! as well as two other characters. Tim, a friend of mine, and Jojo, AKA me. hope you enjoy. btw this i

The machine sat under debris for 30 years, undisturbed by anyone. Everyone who worked on the project, as well as Herobrine himself, thought it was destroyed.  It sat for 30 years, until one day, something unexpected happened.

*****

Tim ran as fast as he could. He could hear the ginormous creeper behind him. He was just ahead of it, but he was starting to get tired. He knew he would have to stop soon. And when he did...

Suddenly, he saw a miracle. A hole, no a door, in a hill to his right.  If he could make it, the monstrous creeper wouldn't be able to fit.

Tim put on a final burst of speed. just making it to the opening. The Creeper hissed and smashed at the doorway, but was unable to get in.

It was a small room, unfurnished. the only contents were two levers.

Assuming that this was probably a old shelter, Tim walked over to them. 

If this is what I  think it is, one lever will open a door, the other will close it.

Waning over to the wall, he pulled the right hand lever.

Immediately, the ground started to shake. Tim stumbled to the door. There was no sign of the creeper, but a huge fireball had erupted a couple hundred blocks away. He ran back in side, to the corner farthest away from the door. Tim closed his eyes and caught his breath.

"Excuses me, but where am I and who are you?