The Tale Ends

They gathered around a table at the library. Jojo set down a book, a smile on his face.

"I know how to send us back. I can reverse the machines effects, and send us back to where and when we came from. "

The others chattered excitedly, except for Mitch, who sat in the corner, reading a worn leather book. He sighed, setting the book down on the table with a soft thud.

Seto glanced over at him. "Something wrong Mitch?"

Mitch nodded, standing up. "Yeah. I'm not going back."

The others all immediately broke into protest, except for Seto, who nodded. Sky was the first to speak up.

"Why?"

Mitch help up the book, the word journal stamped on the front.

"I was reading these when we first arrived here. It's Preston's Journal. My disappearance, and the fact I never came back, was what inspired them to found this city. If I come back, they wouldn't make the city, and this city was the base of our adventure here. if it didn't happen, we wouldn't have saved everyone."

The others protested at first, before seeing the sense of what he spoke. Seto spoke then.

"you should all stay. the past, as it is now, is you never going back. If you go back, who knows what might change?"

After a moments thought, they quickly agreed. They would stay in Kenston, and start a new life.

And so ended, The Tale of Minecraft.