How???

They rested in the woods nearby, eating a cow Jojo killed. The Katana he had got from Tim was perfect for  cutting up beef. after they ate they set of for New manhatten.

"So.... What exactly is our plan?" It was Mitch, speaking from the back of their group. Jojo looked back at him.

"We follow our plan. Collect all the prices, and then take down herobrine."

"You make it sound simple."

"In theory, it is. Its the doing that's difficult."

"So basically,your saying its not easy."

"Yes."

Mitch shook his head. In doing so, he caught something out of the corner of his eye.

"Guys, 5 O'Clock."

The others gave no sign that they heard him. They slowly began to spread out. There was no need for communication. 

Jojo began to wistle a nonsence toon. At the same Tim, he tap his leg, very slowly. 

Tap...Tap...Tap

On the third tap everyone dived of the path, and pulled out their respective weapons. As JoJo dived behind a tree, he pulled out Tim's pistol, which he kept loaded at all times. Quicklyntaking aim, he put a shot though the foliage above the mystery intruder.

A startled "Ahg!!" Come from behind a nearby tree.

"Don,'t shoot me you bloody idiots! You trying to kill me?!?!?!?"

A/N: So... Im finally adding to this story. Sorry that I dropped it, I'm picking it back up, and will be working on it semi-regularly. Comment bellow and tell me who you think this mystery man/woman is,or just if  your happy I'm back. Till next time.. Enjoy!!!!