The Truth

Mitch's POV. (third Person)

Mitch stared at the statue. 

"How is that possible?"  he said.

Jojo stepped over.

"I tried to tell you all earlier. It was a machine. I'll tell you more when we get to the library."

"Fine. Tim, which way is it to the library?" Mitch asked.

"This way." Tim responded.

***

Mitch looked up at the library doors. they were huge, made out of chiseled sandstone.

And they were shut.

Ian leaned against the doors. "Great, their closed."

Tim just shook his head. "Just watch."

He stepped to the left of the door, and pushed a button no one had noticed. The doors slid open with the sound of hidden pistons. Ian, who was still leaning on them,  fell over into the entry way.

Tim laughed. "Hurry," he said, "They close after twenty seconds." Everyone walked into the library, but they didn't go far.

Instead they stood in awe. The library was at least five stories high, and each level was crammed with books. Every floor had to hold thousands of books.

Adam said what they where all thinking. "oh my gosh. this place is huge."

Tim grinned. "Biggest library anywhere in the world. At least that I know of. Of course..."

Mitch interrupted him, "Yeah yeah, so its big.  Let's find somewhere to sit, and then you," He looked at Jojo, "are going to tell us exactly what happened."

They soon found a quiet corner of the library, with a small table. There, Jojo started to explain.

"It started when I was experimenting in the game one day. I found in the coding the code for a command that made no sense..."

Jojo's POV, 530 years ago

I scrolled through the lines of code, trying to find something i hadn't before. Suddenly, one line of code jumped out at me. It was a command, one that I had never seen before.

/infect~~~radius~~~length

I wasn't sure what it did, so I went back through minecraft update logs, trying to find it, but there was no record of it ever being added.

I tried the Mojang website, but still nothing. Just when i was about to give up, I found a page lock to anyone who wasn't Mojang employee managed, after a couple hours, to get past the security. What I found next shocked me. Mojang had proof that Herobrine was real. They had Also been trying to figure out the command I found. They where testing it in various settings in the game. I took their findings and did some tests of my own. What I found was that The command had the ability to infect the real world, ether a certain amount of it, or all of it.

I Realized that eventually someone would set off this command, so i designed a machine that could take the best minecrafters in our time, and draw them forward to a time when they are needed.

Soon, an 'accident' happened at a Mojang facility in Texas. The command was set off, and minecraft became the new real world. I hid the plans in a spot perfect for a city, along with instructions. I created a small shelter where I survived for about a week before being pulled here.

Everyone just stared at me, except Tim. He looked very confused.

"Can someone tell me what the heck you are talking about?"