Chapter1|That Was Weird.

My name's Jade Malik. I'm eighteen and I live with my best friend Alexis. My parents died when I was seven. After they died, I moved in with my aunt, and then when I turned eighteen, I moved in with Alexis. I remember having a brother. He was like two years older than me. I don't remember nothing more about him, not even his name. He moved with my other aunt after my parents died.

Now about me, I work at Starbucks. I love listening to music even though I never know who the singers are, & I don't have a Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any socializing sites. I just think being on the computer all day is a waste of time. I rather be eating all day.

No lie.

I love movies. I hate watching gossip shows & news.

Yes, I'm weird.

I live in an apartment with my bestfriend Alexis Ramirez. We have zero friends, only each other & I like it that way. I have pink and purple hair, & I'm short for my age. I'm as tall as a 14 year old & I'm eighteen. I consider myself a rebel or a bad girl. I hate wearing girly stuff. I still wear skirts & pink but not long dresses and heels and such.

So yeah , that's me.

-:-:-:-

I walked downstairs to see my best friend watching T.v. I was wearing short demin ripped shorts, and a white t-shirt. My wavy pink and purple hair was down & I was wearing my black converse.

I sat down next to Alexis on the couch and started watching, what looked like 'Toy Story 3'. Alexis was on her phone and watching the movie at the same time. I always thought Alexis was beautiful. Way prettier than me at least. She had long black hair, & she always wore black makeup. She was kind of a goth , but crazier.

She was wearing some black denim shorts, black combat boots, & a black crop top that showed her belly button piercing. I had a belly button piercing also, but I don't show it off too much like Alexis.

She also has 4 tattoos. I didn't have any, but I've always wanted one or two. Alexis always looked badass with her piercing and tattoos. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Alexis.

"One Direction is having a contest!" She gasped. "If you win, you get to skype them!"

I looked at her confused. When she saw my expression, she told me that One Direction was a boy band. I only nodded and kept watching the movie.

She started texting, & I got the remote & went on Netflix. I put "Fred", because I love his movies for some reason.

Ten minutes later, Alexis stood up and started jumping, & screaming.

"I won! We get to skype One Direction! I won, I won!" She screamed. I only nodded and kept watching the movie, not really paying attention.

Alexis ran up stairs and came back down with her laptop. She texted something on her phone and then signed in to Skype I guess. She fixed her hair, then took my hand & pulled me next to her. A few seconds later, the laptop started making a ringing sound & Alexis immediately pressed Accept. Suddenly Five boys popped on the screen.

Alexis gasped, and covered her mouth. "Hello!" Said the boy with curly hair, & green eyes.

"Hi." Alexis whispered.

"Don't be shy, love!" Said the blonde with an irish accent, & ocean blue eyes.

"What are your name-" Started the boy with brown hair & blue eyes but was cut off by the boy sitting behind him, with black hair, and piercing hazel eyes like mine.

"Jade?" He asked.

How did he know my name?

He looked strangely familiar. "Umm, do I know you?" I asked.

He looked at me with wide eyes. Suddenly the screen went black. The laptop had no more charge.

"That was weird." I whispered to myself.

"Harry looked hot." Alexis whispered back.

-:-:-:-:-

-chelle xo