Chapter18|Drunk Thoughts.

[Zayn's POV]

I stumbled inside the living room, with Harry behind me. I was drunk, but you know, who the fuck cares?

"Zayn, sit down." Harry said.

"Don't tell me what to do." I slurred, then sat on the red couch.

"Lay down on your back, come on." He told me.

"I said, don't tell me what to do!"

"Zayn, shut your arse, & lay down."

I laid down, groaning. Everything in the room started spinning. I closed my eyes, trying to get it to stop. Harry covered me with a blanket, then went to the kitchen.

Jade is all that went through my mind. I wanted her next to me. I wanted to play with her hair, & sing her to sleep.

I sound like a teenager, helplessly in love.

I tried to sleep. I wanted to get everything out of my head. The alcohol only helped for a small bit.

I wanted another drink, but Haz would kill me.

Maybe I should dream about happiness. Pure happiness. The only thing I want.

*

I woke up with a massive headache.

"Harry?" I groaned.

I heard someone come up next to me. They sat me up, then handed me a pill & water bottle. I slowly opened my eyes to see Niall.

"Harry went out grocery shopping, & I stayed here to take care of you." He said softly.

"Thanks." I whispered, then swallowed down the pill.

Niall stood up from his sitting position, & grabbed the T.v. remote from the coffee table. He turned it on, handing me the remote.

He turned around, leaving to the kitchen, as I looked through the channels. I was just skimming through, when something caught my eye.

"Hello! This your host Elizabeth Hill, & you're watching The Gossip!"

An old picture of me & Jade taken from the paparazzi, popped up next to her.

"As some of you know, Jade Malik, rumored to be Zayn Malik's sister, hasn't been seen around."

No shit.

"We saw Zayn last night, heading out of a club in L.A with bandmate, Harry Styles. We haven't spotted Jade in two days. What's going on?" She chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, & turned the T.v. off. I wasn't in the mood to watch bullshit.

"Niall?" I called.

I heard him walk inside the living room.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Give me my phone. I gotta call everybody, to talk."

He nodded, as he left for my phone.

When my phone was in my hand, I started texting Liam first.

To: Liam. :)

Hey mate. I need you to get everybody to meet up at my place. Gotta talk.

He texted back a few minutes later.

From: Liam. :)

Sure, mate! You alright?

I hesitated, then answered.

To: Liam. :)

That's why I wanna talk. See you in a bit.

-

-chelle xo