Chapter20|Haha Sucker.

Chapter20|Haha, Sucker.

[Zayn'sPOV]

"Zayn, wake up! We don't have all day!"

I groaned, grabbing my phone, & checking the time.

4:28 a.m.

I didn't sleep at all last night. That text was bothering me. What if they had Jade? What if they were hurting her?

I sat up, & rubbed my eyes. I walked into the bathroom, & took a fast shower.

When I was done, I put some black jeans, & a red t-shirt, with my black converse. I didn't bother styling my hair, since Lou would do it at the photo shoot.

Grabbing my phone, I walked downstairs to see everybody.

Niall was sitting on the sofa, eating pancakes. While the others were in the kitchen sitting down in the table, or making breakfast.

"Good morning, Zayn." Alexis smiled, as I walked into the kitchen.

I smiled back, as I got a plate from the cupboard. I got everything that I liked, & put it on my plate.

"We have to be there, exactly at 5, & it's 4;37, so you guys better hurry." Said Liam.

We all nodded. I sat next to Niall in the living room, eating.

About 10 minutes later, we were all piled in the van, with Paul in the front, driving. I took my usual spot in the back. I remembered when I sat here with Jade.

We sat in the back, as Paul started the van again.

Liam, & Paul started talking about the concert. I saw Jade going on twitter.

She had 964k followers. Most people had found out that she was my sister.

She tweeted something.

@JadeMalikxxxxxx-

With One Direction, on our way to the concert here in L.A! Who's coming? x

Her mentions started going crazy.

I chuckled. "You're pretty lucky to be the Zayn Malik's sister." I joked, as I looked at her phone again.

She rolled my eyes, playfully, & smiled.

I took out my phone, & went on twitter. I saw that #WheresZaynMaliksSister was trending.

I threw my phone back in my pocket. I can't believe that.

"What's wrong, Zayn?" Asked Louis.

"Where's Zayn Malik's sister is trending on twitter." I spat. I admit, I was furious.

Louis sighed, & turned back around.

About 5 minutes later, we were at, I don't know where for the photo shoot.

We went inside, & Lou started styling all of our hair, & handed us our clothes.We all changed in the dressing room.

They took about 50 pictures of us posing. Some of all of us, & some of just ourselves.

It hurt smiling for each one. I didn't feel like smiling, or being in the mood.

"Smile a little more, Zayn!" Said the guy behind the giant camera.

I was exhausted, after the photo shoot. I wanted to go home & take a long nap, but we had an interview.

"What show is it? For the interview?" I asked, once we were in the van.

"It's for a show called, The Gossip." Niall said.

I remembered I was watching that show, & they were talking about Jade.

This is going to be a fun interview.

-

[Louis'POV]

"Now we welcome, the boy band that you all know & love, One Direction!" Said the fake, annoying lady.

We walked out, smiling like there was nothing wrong in our worlds. We sat on the red sofa, in front of her. She looked even more fake up close.

"Hello, guys! Thanks so much for being here."

"We're glad to be here, thank you for inviting us." Answered Liam.

The lady nodded. "Alright, well we'll read questions from your Directioners, to get this started."

We sat comfortably on the sofa, as she took out her tablet.

"Alright, first one. Who's single, & who isn't?"

"We're all single." Niall chuckled.

"Okay, next one. This is for Zayn. Are you dating that girl with pink & purple hair, named Jade?"

I saw Zayn hesitate. "Uh, no. She's actually my sister."

"If you don't mind me asking, where has she been lately?"

"She's with her cousins. She was in Bradford, & came to visit me."

The lady didn't look convinced, but she nodded. "Alright, next one is for Harry. Have you been seeing any girls here in L.A?"

Harry grinned. "No, I actually have been looking to find an L.A girl to talk to," He winked.

The girls in the crowd screamed. Harry always made the girls crazy.

"Well, I think that's it for today. Thank you for being here. This is The Gossip, see everybody tomorrow."

The cameras went off, & we stood up, making our way backstage. I sighed, tired as hell, already wanting to go home, & take a nap.

My phone started ringing, & I took it out of my pocket.

It was a new text message.

From: Unknown

I know you miss Jade too. Stop trying to hide it! Haha, sucker.

-

Hey! This is the 20th Chapter of ZMIMB!

I still haven't decided how many chapters there's going to be yet.

-chelle xo