Chapter8|Tattoos.

Read A\N at the bottom please !

Chapter8|Tattoos.

[Zayn'sPOV]

Harry smirked, then turned around to get in the water.

I was so pissed. Harry was a player, & broke any girl's heart. Well not really.. He has a caring heart, but he sometimes goes overboard. I don't want Jade falling for him, then Harry ends up breaking her heart. If that happened, I would beat Harry's ass up, then never talk to him again. Maybe the band would fall apart.

I guess it would be alright, if it was Niall, Liam, or Louis.

I just hope whoever ends up with Jade, they don't break her heart. I wouldn't stand seeing her heart broken, & sad. It would kill me inside. Jade has to find love someday. Any guy would be lucky to have her, she's amazing. She's sweet, & caring. Who doesn't love her? She's too lovable.

I looked up, & saw Jade laughing at something Louis & Niall had just said.

I didn't even know she had a belly button piercing. Since when?

I walked up to the three of them. Jade saw me, & smiled. I grabbed her waist & thew her over my shoulder. She shrieked.

"Zayn, put me down!" She screamed, over her giggles. I ran to the water, ready to throw her in.

"You ready ?" I asked.

"No, Zayn! Put me down!"

I chuckled & threw her, but she grabbed my hand, & I fell in the water with her. She laughed loudly. I glared playfully at her.

Her pink & purple hair was dripping wet.

"You're so mean," she chuckled.

"I love you, too, little sister!" I cooed. She shook her head & splashed water on me.

"Jade, I'm already wet! My hair." I groaned.

"You are such a girl, you know that?"

I stuck my tongue out at her & splashed water at her face.

She groaned. "Zayn, stop it."

I sticked my hand out. She looked at it, then back at me, but didn't take it. "Come on, Jadey Boo!"

"Jadey Boo? You have to be kidding me," she chuckled & I shrugged.

I took her hand, & pulled her out of the water. The others, were still splashing in the water. We walked to where the towels were. I handed her a towel.

"Want to go get something cold?" I asked, pointing to the ice-cream man with a cart, that had frozen treats.

She nodded, & I walked up to the man, with Jade behind me.

"I want a strawberry ice pop, please." I told the man, then turned around to ask Jade what she wanted. She picked a rainbow ice cone. I paid the man, then we went to sit on the sand, eating our cold treats.

"So since when have you had a belly button ring?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"I got it last year," she smiled. "I've been thinking of my birthday present by the way."

I hadn't gotten her anything yet. "What would you like?"

"A tattoo,"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah," she chuckled.

I've never thought of Jade actually getting a tattoo. "I guess you have my permission,"

"For real?" She gaped.

"Yeah, sure, why not?" I shrugged.

She smiled wide. "Thanks, Zayn,"

"We could go tommorow morning, if you want."

She nodded. "Th-"

"Hey, guys!" Yelled Louis. "We should get going!"

"Why?" I asked.

"Paparazzi."

That one word.

That one word, I hated.

"We have to go. Now."

The lads, & Alexis started drying themselves, with their towels. I got the bag, & took Jade's hand. We threw away the wrappers of our frozen treats, then walked to the car. I put the key in the ignition bringing the car to life.

[Jade'sPOV]

I got my phone, & got out of car. Zayn close behind. He opened the door to his flat.

"I'm gonna go change out of these clothes," I told Zayn, as we walked in.

He nodded & I went to my room. I showered, then put on black skinny jeans, a blue jean shirt that was knotted in the front, then my brown combat boots.

I blow dried my hair, then left it in it's natural waves. I put my makeup on also. When I finished I sat on my bed & took my phone out. I decided to make a twitter. Why not? I thought.

It was kind of confusing, but I got the hang of it. I heard a lot of moving around in the kitchen. I put my phone on the coffee table next to my bed. I walked to the kitchen quietly.

I saw Zayn, Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall, & Alexis, walking around the kitchen carrying presents in their hands with big smiles on their faces.

-

Hello(: Short chapter, I know, sorry. Next chapter will be longer! Don't worry.

I have a new Fan-Fiction, I want to update, but I want to know if you guys think it sounds interesting?

Its called "19 Tattoos"

Here's the plot ;

Juliet Dawson has secrets. Harry Styles wants to find them out. She has 19 tattoos. Each day, she will explain each tattoo to him. Their meaning. The reason she got each and every one of them. Harry will make her fall for him each day, he sees her. Let's just say, Zayn Malik wants to find out her secrets also. Harry and Zayn have been best mates for years.. But not for long. The 19 tattoos of the mysterious girl ruined it all.

Does it sound interesting? Pleeeaase comment what you think! If you think I should start it!

-chelle xo