Chapter6|It's Life.

IMPORTANT-

Like in the middle of this chapter, It would be amazing if you put the song " Turn Your Face" by Little Mix, while you read. I'll write a note, where, to start the song, Don't worry ! You totally don't have to ! Only if you can. It just makes that part, more emotional. Well for me, it does, lol. I had tears in my eyes, when I was writing it. So yeah, only if you want ! It's "Turn Your Face by Little Mix " Thanks(:

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter6|It's Life.

[Jade's POV]

I tiredly opened my eyes. I looked up, & saw Zayn sleeping. He was still holding my waist. I smiled & managed to carefully & quietly untangle myself from his grip without waking him up.

I walked to the kitchen. I was really hungry. I looked inside the refrigerator, cabinets, & shelves. Then I found heaven in a box.

PopTarts .

I grinned & took one out of the box. I put it in my mouth. I ate it in 10 seconds & got another one. I ate that one, then decided to just eat the whole box. I don't think Zayn would mind. Like they were just sitting there, calling my name. I just had to eat one.. Or ten.

I went to the leaving room, & sat on the red sofa, as I munched on my PopTarts. I sat there thinking about how they make PopTarts taste like heaven. Maybe they made them there. Who knows ?

Suddenly I felt two arms on my waist. I screeched & stood up. I looked behind me & saw Zayn smiling cheekily.

"Good Morning ! Did I scare you ?" He asked.

"Good Mornin' & yes."

Then I noticed I didn't have the box of PopTarts in my hand. I gasped & looked at the ground. The box was there, with PopTarts all over the floor.

"Zayn ! My PopTarts !" I gasped, then pouted.

Zayn chuckled. He just chuckled. Does he think this is a joke!?

"I'm sorry, love. I'll buy you 50 boxes when I go to the store later."

I smiled wide & started jumping up & down. "Thanks, Zayn !" I walked up to him & gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled back, then walked to the kitchen. I just love my brother. He knows exactly how to make me happy. I chuckled then went to my room.

I took a fast shower then went inside my walk in closet to pick what to wear. I picked a crop top that said 'Food Is My Best friend', laced denim shorts, black combat boots, then I put my hair in a high ponytail. I did my make up, brushed my teeth, then I went back to the kitchen.

Zayn was already changed, finishing, making breakfast. I sat in the table, & Zayn brought me a plate with, eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, & another plate with pancakes. My mouth started watering.

"You know me so well." I sighed. Zayn chuckled, then sat next to me with his plate. We started eating, making small conversation. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was in the kitchen counter. I don't why, but it was.

I grabbed it, & saw that it was an unknown number calling. I answered.

"Hello ?"

"Hello, Jade. I see that you didn't go to back to Bradford like I told you to."

It was my aunt again.

"Look, I'm not going to Bradford just because you're telling me to. I'm 19, & I think I can make my own choices."