Chapter27|I'm Broken.

"Jade!" Zayn called.

She ran inside a room. When Zayn went inside, he saw that she was no where to be seen. Spotting another door at the side of the room, he guessed it was a bathroom.

He stood in front of it.

"Jade. Please." Zayn whispered, & saw her shadow under the door, as she sat on the floor against it. He copied her position on the the other side.

"I-I know you're scared. It's hard when your brother is in the world's most famous boy band. I get it. Trust me, I do."

Nothing.

"I know I was a little too overprotective. I didn't want to lose you again, & look what happened. Everything has been a mess since you left." He sighed. "I-it got to the point that I was about to quit One Direction, can you believe that?"

"Can you say something, please?"

Silence.

He sighed.

"I've been trying to find you. Everybody has been helping me, but we didn't get anything. We only knew you were in L.A. I tried everything. I just wanted to be by your side."

Zayn had a variety of things he wanted to say to her, but didn't know what to tell her next.

As he stared at the ceiling, he started singing.

"I'm broken. Do you hear me?"

"I'm blinded. 'Cause you are everything I see."

"I'm dancing. Alone."

"I'm praying, that your heart will just turn around."

"And as I walk up to your door, my head turns to face the floor, 'cause I can't look you in the eyes & say.."

Zayn paused. "Everything will be the way it was, Jade. Just, just please come out."

All you could hear was Jade sniffle softly. She didn't know what was going through her head. She wanted to open the door, but was scared, & was literally shaking. Zayn's singing made her calm down a bit though.

"If I'm louder, would you see me?"

"Would you lay down, in my arms & rescue me."

"Cause we are, the same. You save me,"

Zayn's heart stopped when he heard Jade whisper softly.

"But when you leave, it's gone again."

Zayn covered his face with both hands. With the lump in his throat, he let out a soft sob.

"P-please come back to me." He choked out.

Jade shifted a bit, then decided it was time. She stood up, staring at the bathroom door.

Zayn's prayers were answered when he heard a door lock.

The door knob twisted & the door opened slowly.

Everything else went by like a flash. Before he knew it, Jade was in his arms crying softly.

"I missed you so much." He whispered in her hair. He pulled away & put his hands on both sides of her small face. "Never, ever do that again. Okay?"

Jade nodded slowly, sniffing, as he took her back in his arms.

"I love you, Zayn." She said, her voice cracking.