the truth

I'm back to writing the story, anyways back to writing...

so Connie and peridot stared at Steven, peridot started to freak out, she never felt much in pain in her gem life, she wanted to run away,but of course she was very weak gem,she couldn't even summon a weapon.

Connie was scared what will Steven say to her, what will happen to their friendship.

Connie got off peridot, but the gem was too weak, then peridot said her last words: "how dare you I will be back la...",POOF!

Steven got his hands to his mouth. he grab peridot's gem and ran away.

Connie got upset,"I wish that gem never existed and take away my Steven".

Steven went into the house and put peridot's gem into a basket with pillows and a blanket around her gem.

Steven then thought, I should give her the doughnut that she wanted,and fresh squeezed lemonade, she regenerated one hour after she got caught in a bubble.

okay I will get the lemonade while I leave this doughnut in this plate. since Connie doesn't like me anymore,(Steven puts a kiss on peridot's gem).then Steven goes to the kitchen.

Connie is spying through the window, herself is boiling like a hot stove as she watches Steven make peridot lemonade.

okay guys thanks for reading stay tuned for next part, I had to write this at 2:45-3:10 have a nice night/day