peridot is back!

Steven prepare the plates with one doughnut for the two plates, he also put both lemonades each side after the doughnuts.

it was nearly one hour and Steven was collecting flowers and crystals for peridot, he ran as fast as he could.

once he made it? peridot's gem started to glow. Steven stared in awe with stars in his eyes.

peridot formed differently. she was still the same size. though she still had her same green colors, but she had a cute small dress with sleeves that were short and elbow length gloves though she still had her green light leggings with lime light green at the tip of her toe leggings. she didn't had her diamonds any more.

Steven looked at her with stars in his eyes. then once she fell down on the floor she continued the sentence that she was saying last at the big doughnut"...ter to kill you
(peridot's full sentence: how dare you I will later kill you.

peridot covered her mouth. her cheeks flushed dark jade green. she nearly ran away in embarrassment,but Steven caught her arm and said to her I love you peridot, no matter what happens I will protect you, I don't care if you said that thing back with Connie, she is no friend of mine anymore.

peridot was dizzy from the fight and passed out, Steven grabbed the blankets and put one in the floor put the pillow on the top part of the blanket then carried peridot bridle style and placed her down with a blanket on her.

Steven then thought she looks cute to me. she is even more beautiful right now.
sleeping, she looks beautiful sleeping