seventh month

The Video

peridot: is the camera on Steven.
Steven: yes, I think it is my sweet peridot

peridot: alright, (ahem)so we both been living in this wonderful beach now for over two years. we are very lucky that we escape from that horrible horrifying Connie, who wanted Steven to be hers, all by herself.

Steven: yeah I could say that she is my ex girlfriend and who knows what she is up to.

garnet: she also is the now new leader of the quartz gems.

peridot & Steven: HOW DO YOU KNEW THAT GARNET!

garnet: future vision

Steven & peridot: ohhhh!

garnet: well lets continue this video about the island, our lives, and information about us.

peridot: well we are going to have a baby to add to our family.
Steven: yeah ,Steven said touching peridot's swelled belly.

peridot: well garnet what else do you want to say.

garnet: well I joined your family or group, cause I was not trusting the quartz gems anymore. I knew a bad plan that they were about to do.

Steven & peridot: what bad evil plan do they, the quartz gems have.

garnet: well they planned to kill or crack/shatter peridot's gem first.

peridot: NOOO! (clutching to her pregnant swelled stomach)I would not let them kill me or my precious future baby kid. (falls to the ground in sadness)

Steven: (hugged peridot so she would stop crying)

garnet: after they destroyed peridot's physical form, and gem then they were going to either kill Steven, make him prisoner,kill him and return rose in his place forever, and keep her a prisoner, with also cracking her gem.

peridot: Steven not you too! (she ran and hugged Steven in sadness)

Steven: (he was speechless) ...uhhhh.........

peridot: st-te-vvn (sob) no-oo
do-oon't g-oooooooooooooo WITH THOSE TRAITORS! (sob, sob, sob, sob, sob, sob!)

garnet: well that was awkward and crazy well I will try to calm them down until now end video.

...

ended video

garnet then said" calm down peridot", touches her swelled stomach, then carried her inside the cave while she sobbed.

peridot then said" is that what they were planning while you were pretending that you were in their side".

garnet nodded, peridot then screamed very loud that steven ran into the cave saying" what is wrong peridot, did they hurt you, did you saw something horrible, did you went into labor!"
"no, she is just scared about what I said"garnet then grabbed peridot gently and put a finger in her lips before she screamed or said anything else.
garnet then said,"we will protect each other even our new little precious gemling.
okay, said a relieved peridot while sleeping in garnet's arms. they took her to her room. she fell fast asleep though.