third month

once it got to the third month and 12 weeks peridot's belly got bigger. she was very confused.

"uh Steven why is my stomach keep getting bigger. "."well didn't I tell you weeks ago about you know exactly.

well I want to stay in the cave,and take a big slumber nap. well what are you and garnet going to do. well we will find out." okay ,but I will just lay down here.

minutes later garnet came back and checked on peridot and sit down and relaxed watching her future vision and nothing bad was going to happen.

peridot was just lying down and eventually she became hungry and had to eat her daily carvings.

"Steven, garnet."peridot said.
"what" they screamed thinking something was wrong with her.
I am going to get something to eat cause I feel hungry. "just stay there peridot we will get it for you". "uhhhh, fine" said an upset peridot. "what is it that you want",asked Steven calmly.
"just ... (peridot started to blush)
peanut butter I guess",peridot said embarrassed. "here you go "said Steven. "thanks" replied peridot.
she grabbed the peanut butter jar and went to her bed. the cave was huge though, it had a bunch of furniture. though peridot changes her mind quickly that made Steven go nuts ,but he tried not to show it. she said she was changing her mind and was going to sit down in the couch instead,which was Steven going to sit. he hate watching her eat, but still wanted to stay to protect her pregnant partner.

peridot dipped her finger in the jar and licked off the butter. Steven watch grossed by the scene about she ate grossly. peridot noticed this though. " you can just tell me to go if you think I am eating grossly "said peridot putting the jar in a small table .well I do think your eating in a gross way but...(Steven blushes) I love you and want to protect you.

"Steven I didn't mean to tell you that, but love you too Steven". she said while hugging him. peridot then groaned. "peridot are you okay "said Steven worried." yes I am okay only I think I've ate too much"." I will carry you to bed",said Steven."alright"said peridot tired. so Steven carried her to her bed.

minutes later peridot was sleeping and garnet was weaving clothes for the baby gemling. Steven was folding them and putting them in a closet. Steven then thought" it will be a lot of work to take care of a baby gemling.