story time

A three year old stephen crawled on the bed and said that she couldn't sleep.she told her parents that she had a nightmare and that it so scary. so 19 year old steven and peridot didn't know what to do. peridot then said" do you want a bed story" ."yes mama,"said stephen. stephen crawled aside in the middle of steven and peridot. she then asked how did you guys met each other.
"well said", Steven I was in the team of the Crystal gems, I first had a crush on Connie. she right now is my ex-girlfriend and I and peridot love each other. peridot was poofed and bubbled by garnet. I freed her. she later the next day was scared of the rain. but I showed her that it was noting dangerous. she later trust me and showed me about the cluster. I thought she was beautiful, once I hold her soft hands. I started to dislike Connie a bit.
"daddy",said stephen. "yes honey",said steven. what was your first fusion like. peridot and steven got surprised. how did she knows that they fused." how did you know that we fused" said steven and peridot at the same time."well,I found your family album,said stephen. then she showed peridot's and steven's photos from their album. Steven and peridot blushed. they saw the one that they took at the beach city arcade park.

it was awkward for stephen to see, but it looks like both loved each other in the photos

it was awkward for stephen to see, but it looks like both loved each other in the photos. Steven then said that they loved each other even though Connie hates peridot then they still visit beach city sometimes. then they heard a snoring coming from the toddler. she fell fast asleep. peridot then carried stephen to her room.

thanks peridot- pie for voting in my story wow two chapters in one day good day/ night