the escape part 2

peridot was surprised, scared, and with the fear amethyst will attack her,or kill her or retreat her to her gem then shatter it. then amethyst said" you love Steven and you have a DAUGHTER! peridot shapeshipted back to her form. she then said of course I love Steven and we have a DAUGHTER, THAT IS SEVEN YEARS OLD, YOU DIRTY CLOD! that is when peridot fell to the ground crying. she knew she was going to be shattered by amethyst.then amethyst said" I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I understand connie won't let us be together."yeah",said pearl. Connie would make us work a lot, since we take care of her, Connie been our new leader with strict rules. then peridot heard her name be called.

Stevens pov:I was running away from jasper and lapis. he learned to control his plant powers he poof jasper and lapis with some vines as his protectors. he put spit on them and control them by rapping flower plant vines on them with SO much pressure that retreat them to their gems. he was running to peridot to save her or get to her.

peridots pov:I was running as fast as I could, I was so emotional, and with very different emotions that I accidentally turned into a fluffy creature called a cat. I had fur every where. I was running in four minutes ago then I shapeshifted into myself as a cat. I ran and ran across the beach. I will find steven or my daughter, but no matter what. I saw steven in the distance and he was as surprised as I was.

"PERIDOT",Steven said! "STEVEN" ,I yelled! I shapeshifted into my normal form and ran across to hug steven. steven then said" your okay ,I thought I lose you since connie knock you out in a coma for three months." THREE MONTHS" ,I yelled! we must get stephen rosie universe." yeah", said steven.then we ran again.