sixth month

peridot's stomach swelled more. she also needed to go to the bathroom more often than before. she also started to worry about the birth. she and Steven wanted to have a baby that whole time, so she shapeshift every thing a female would have. but, she didn't think it was that bad. she had to shapeshift a digestive system, and every thing else. peridot read in the book that it will hurt once it comes to labor.

Steven was busy making sandwiches for him and peridot. suddenly he felt something hug him and sob in his shirt. he knew it was peridot, she been having mood swings during the last couple weeks.he got used to them, like an example of her happiness and sadness was when she was happy in her room that is when she suddenly started to cry for no reason. Steven had to calm her down by hugging her.

this time she wouldn't stop crying. "peridot what's wrong" ?
"Steven I am worried about-t (sob) labor, what will hap-ppen, will it hurt (sob), and will you guy-ys be there, I a-mm (sob) so scared. peridot then grabbed Steven's shirt and cried on it. steven then put a hand on her now swollen stomach. I know it is scary when you go on labor, but we'll be there. the baby will come and we know it will hurt".
"so you guys will be there for me"."yes we will peridot yes we will".peridot then rapped her hands around Steven. Steven hugged her back though her swollen abdomen was against his.

Steven then said" here is your sandwich my sweetheart peridot."thanks Steven" said peridot ,started eating her sandwich immediately.

Steven was washing the dishes and he heard a groaning coming from peridot. he went and found her clutching to her swelled stomach in the floor. "peridot are you okay",asked a worried Steven." Steven I think I ate something bad"."peridot you ate too much"."oh I forgot that",peridot said as Steven carried walked her to her room. "good night peridot".peridot: good night Steven.

Steven then went to bed.