New powers?

so in this story peridot is going to have some powers .so read and find out.

peridot was scared the voice was familiar it was Connie talking the the flashbacks of what happened. it also looks like she brought the Crystal gems.

just as peridot was going to run away she stepped on an old cookie that crunched loudly.

"who's there"garnet yelled furiously. just then peridot raced in all four and then garnet caught her she was trembling with fear.

then suddenly she, her gem started glowing that she did something it was.garnet was grabbing her with her gauntlets and then she started sending some thing electrical from her gem. she started to electric garnet that made garnet retreat back to her gems.as in ruby and sapphire. just then peridot raced to the warp pad and activities it.

steven was waiting for her and said your back. just then pearl,Connie,amethyst appeared in the warp pad and they said "there she is." so Steven and peridot got surprised and Steven said, what do we do with all these stuff. I got an idea said peridot and she made a cloud to take their things to the cave. so peridot and Steven ran as fast as they could to their cave. so they heard that pearl, amethyst, and connie gave up and warped away. so Steven and peridot now called the island their home.