Capitol Update: Special Attraction

Piper Papillon’s POV:

‘’ Hello everyone! I’m back and boy, do I have news!’’ I scream as I skip back onto the stage and the crowd roars with excitement.

I try to smile and laugh as much as possible, despite how uncomfortable and scared I feel. Was the President serious? He has to have been. I can’t do that! Not with him!

‘’ I am here with a special announcement before the next half of the interviews begin! Like every other Quarter Quell year, there will be plenty of special attractions added to the arena to make it more fun! As you all know, this year’s Games will be held on a island, that has been artificially built especially for this so we want to try have our attractions to this theme.

Here’s where you come in, we need you to send us as many ideas for special attractions as possible! Remember, the more exciting special attractions we have, the more exciting the Games will be for you!

When you are all trying to think of ideas, try remembering previous special attractions such a mutts, natural disasters, toxic plants, zombie tributes, a volcano, dinosaurs, tribute revival, please give us as many ideas as possible!’’

As I say this, the crowd begins to take out their phones and send in their suggestions.

‘’ And that’s not all! This year, you will be able to make bets on various things in the arena! But I will tell you more about that after the interviews have concluded. Thank you! I will be back in about fifteen minutes for the second half of the interviews!