Capitol Update: Betting for Training

Piper Papillon’s POV:

‘’ Hello Panem! Now that the interviews have finally concluded, we can commence with the more exciting events! Tomorrow evening, the tributes will attend a feast where they will find out their pairings for the Games and then for the follow few days, they will train for the arena.

For the first time ever, you the citizens of Panem will be able to place bets on the tributes for the training sessions. You’ve seen their Reapings, you’ve heard their interviews, now it is time to place your bets!

Here’s what you have to do, we want you to send us in two names. We want your opinion on who will be the highest scoring male and female tributes in the training sessions that will take place in a few days. So please, send in the name of a single male and a single female tribute in order to be in with the chance to win a very, very special prize!

We are asking that there is only one entry per person and all entries must be sent into us on or before the third day of training, just before the tribute scores are announced. I cannot tell you the prize yet, however I can tell you that it will give you a very exclusive look at this year’s Games and I promise you, you will not be let down!

So please, send in your entries as soon as possible, until tomorrow evening, I’m Piper Papillon and that was your Capitol Update!’’