Capitol Update: The Arena - Day Four

Piper Papillon’s POV:

‘’ Good evening Panem! Day four in the Hunger Games arena has come to a close and I am thrilled to announce that we have our three final pairs for day five, which what I think is going to be the final day in the arena! We lost four more tributes today, and we have just six to go forward to tomorrow. I have an important announcement for you all, but first I will talk about the deaths. So without further ado, I will go through what happened today!

The day started with two early deaths. District Four’s Lilly Cullen – the daughter of the District Four Mayor – and her partner, Ethan Rhodes from District Five were the ones to die first. They had been preparing to leave as they saw Echo and Gauze approaching and they were hit by a mystery shooter. I can now confirm, that out of Echo, Gauze and Alistair – the long ranged fighters – that Ethan was hit by one of Alistair’s arrows.

Alistair and Arianna managed to creep up on the pair and they took out Ethan and therefore Lilly without being seen. They then fled, as they were unaware of Echo and Gauze near them and headed across the island. Poor Lilly and Ethan died, but they both had someone waiting for them on the other side so that’s some consolation I guess.

Later on in the day, we saw the wonderful special attraction that saw the return of four deceased tributes. Brutis, Pious, Ravina and Caspian returned to the arena as zombified fighters to guard the vials that contained the antidote to the coma. All four of the girls went under the influence of it and it was up to the guys to rescue them.

Stitch, Alistair, Osmo and Gauze headed to the cornucopia clearing in the hope of retrieving one of three vials containing the antidote. Each of the deceased tributes had been assigned one of the boys and it was their duty to fight them if they approached the vials. It certainly was action-packed, because as soon as the first tribute set foot in the clearing, there was fighting until Stitch took his last breath.

So let’s move onto Stitch, it ended up being him and Gauze racing for the last vial. If Gauze had not shot him in the leg with his cross-bow bolt, we’d probably have a completely different set of finalists. Anyway, Stitch went down and the four deceased tributes tore him limb from limb. It was not pretty! Stitch and Min joined Ethan and Lilly on today’s death toll.

Anyway, now that that’s out of the way, I have an important announcement to make! Tomorrow is the last day in the arena, and we need your help! We need as many ideas as you can give us as to how we can spice up the arena! As well as this, we need ways to draw the tributes together for the final fight. Any and all ideas you have are welcomed so don’t hold back!

Finally, we want to know which tributes you want to see win this year’s Hunger Games. So please, send us in the names of the two tributes you want to win along with your suggestions. It would be greatly appreciated! Until next time, I’m Piper Papillon and that was your Capitol Update!’’