Chapter One

My first phanfiction, so enjoy :)

~~~~

Dan's POV

I switched off the camera and flumped myself down on the sofa I was sitting on. I got out my iPhone out of my hoodie pocket and stuffed the earphones in my ears. I pressed shuffle, and Muse came up. Awesome. I felt my eyelids getting heavy as I slowly drifted off to sleep. I started having that dream I have regulaly about Phil. It feels like my brain is trying to tell me something. I think I've been having mixed feelings for Phil, like I feel like I have to make sure I don't say anything too awkward around Phil, incase I might expose my feelings for him. He might think I'm some sort of gay freak and kick me out or something. No, he's not like that, he'd never do anything like that. Hopefully. Its not as easy as me telling him that I loved him, and he telling me he loved me back. That's never gonna happen, so I better stop thinking those things.

I was woken up by footsteps entering the room. It was clearly Phil, seeing as its only us two living here. I could sense he was planning some incredibly evil diabolical plan to wake me up somehow. Footsteps becoming louder. Seeing as I was already awake, I decided to scare him instead. He was going to pounce. I knew it as I heard the gently 'thud' of phil 'very gently' placed his coffee on the coffee table. Footsteps becoming louder...

"RAWR!!" I jumped up and pounced ontop of Phil.

"Good lord you scream like a girl, Phil!" I exclaimed as we both started laughing. We then detached our tangled bodies from eachother and just laid there on the floor, just laughing together.

"Why in the name of Delia Smith did you scare me like that?" Phil whined.

"Because you were going to scare me." I replied with simply, still staring at the plain white ceiling.

"Darn, you heard." He muttered, then chuckled slightly. That chuckle of his can lighten any mood.

I glanced at my watch, and realised it was already half five and we were getting hungry.

"Its half five Phil. Want to go get a McDonalds? You can have the Kiddy Meal while I have a big, manly Big Mac, eh?" I joked.

"No, you've got it wrong. I'm older than you so I get the Bic Mac, and you get the Kiddy Meal." Phil 'corrected'.

After arguing over who got what food, we both called it a truce and both decided to get Big Macs, 'cause we're awesome like that.

-At McDonalds-

"Can we have two large Big Mac mealsboth with Coke please." I ordered our meals while the lady at the counter smiled and asked,

"Sure, would you like anything else sir? We've got McMuffins, do-" Phil cut her off and said that we were fine with what we ordered. I take it he doesn't like her then. I forced a smile and silently thanked him while I paid and waited for our food.

We sat down at a table (Well obviously, its not like they're gonna sit on the floor, haha) and started tucking into our burgers.

--

A/N - Not the most amazing way to start a story, but it WILL get better later on... Eventually :). I never know how to start stories, and ending them is even worse, as I've never actually got that far before, haha. Sorry this is so short though, as I said I wasn't sure how to start this, I have no imagination whatsoever...

Please vote this chapter if you enjoyed it, as I would very much appreciate it :) Follow me if you want to be told when I update my story! Its free and you get free invisible cookies!! :D Don't forget to comment your views! Was this good? Or was it terrible? Whatever year view, comment below what I can improve on :)

Love youuu's <3

-A xx